Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    [Ding! Congratulations to the host and Yan Muqing for their contract seal level has been raised to level ten, luck value +1] is

    back.

    Yun Qian retreated some distance, and finally caught her breath.

    Thinking of what happened yesterday, her heartbeat dropped, "What did you do yesterday?"

    Yan Muqing didn't seem to think about it, he shook his fox ears, and after a while, he said, "I saw the enemy, so I chased after him. Go up." "Enemies

    ?"

    Yan Muqing's eyes turned cold, "An enemy who I turned to ashes, but lived."

    He saw the man in the light blue Taoist robe behind the crowd, even if the man was wearing a hat, He can also immediately recognize that the person is Jun Yan.

    "Master, I've finished the drawing."

    Before Yun Qian could continue to ask, Bai Zhao's voice came from outside.

    At this time, Yun Qian and Yan Muqing were lying face to face, with a very intimate look. Bai Zhao also noticed the messy and broken bedding under them, showing how intense last night was.

    Bai Zhao looked slightly cold, but he didn't expect that Qingqing would propose a pillow seat and seduce the master.

    As a demon, it is almost impossible to have lust for people, and Qingqing has done so much in order to gain the attention of her master.

    And the master did not reject Qingqing.

    It must be that the master did not let Qingqing kill him, and Qingqing made this decision. He couldn't let Qingqing succeed.

    Since Qingqing can do it, why can't he.

    Bai Zhao met Shang Yunqian's gaze looking at him.

    If it is the master, he is not intolerable. Although he has never served in bed, but he has learned a lot from books, he will definitely be able to beat Qingqing.

    Yun Qian guessed from Bai Zhao's face that he must have misunderstood. She hurriedly got up and was about to explain, but she sneezed suddenly. Only then did she notice cotton wool floating on the bed and in the air.

    If it can be broken into this, it goes without saying that Yan Muqing must have done it.

    Yun Qian grabbed a handful of cotton wool and looked at Yan Muqing, "Come on, explain."

    Yan Muqing thought that the quilt itself was not for Yun Qian to cover. It will grow into a strip and hold her in her arms.

    She just needs something to hold her to sleep.

    Yan Muqing looked up at her, "You can hug me at night."

    "...?"

    Please don't say such strange things in such a natural and even proud tone, okay?

    Yun Qian put the cotton wool on Yan Muqing's face, "You think it's pretty."

    Yan Muqing: "..."

    It turned out to be tore up the master's bedding, and then wanted to warm the master himself? This method is really not clever.

    Bai Hao hated it in his heart, but looked at Yun Qian and said, "Does the master want to sleep at Xiaobai's place? Xiaobai's bedding is good, and if the master is cold, the hair on Xiaobai's body can help the master keep warm."