Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Yun Qian: Answer.

    She happened to be looking for [Bald Boss].

    As soon as she finished speaking, she was in the vast expanse of white, and the bald boss opposite her appeared in a straight suit. Unfortunately, his Mediterranean hairstyle made him look like he was not bossy at all.

    "Boss, are you Venerable Penglai?" Yun Qian asked straight to the point.

    Wang also sighed, "How did you guess it?"

    Yun Qian said, "Ten thousand years ago, you were the only boss who was able to transcend the Godhead, and something like a prophecy like a stone tablet, except for people from the heavens, Who has the ability to do this in such a small world?"

    "You guessed it right." Wang also seemed a little impatient, with a rare anxiety in his eyes, he said, "I'm here to find you this time, it's really urgent. , This small world must not be destroyed, the evil god can only be sealed but not killed, otherwise Qingyi will also be destroyed!"

    Yun Qian's eyes flickered, "I don't understand what you are talking about."

    Wang Ye said, " Haven't you touched the reincarnation stone I left behind, why are you acting stupid? Haven't all your memories been recovered?"

    Sure enough, the reincarnation stone is also a thing in the heaven, how could it be so advanced that it can be seen in the lower world? The magic weapon of the past life.

    Yun Qian was actually cheating on Wang by pretending to be stupid. It seems that Wang has been exchanging news with 101 for so long in her lower realm, otherwise she would know all about her. Maybe he had another purpose for her to be punished in the lower bounds.

    She thought for a while and said, "But I only recovered all the memories of my previous life, and I don't know about the evil gods."

    Wang also calmed down when he saw that Yun Qian didn't intend to fool the past, "I will tell you now. "

    Ten thousand years ago, I came to this side of the small world to transform into a godhead. The assessment of the heavens for me was to kill the evil gods of this side of the world. If I can kill the evil gods, I can successfully become a god."

    "I successfully ascended to Immortal world, but I hesitated when I knew that the Heretic God was Qingyi's Fallen Angel..." Wang also said that his eyes were painful.

    His words surprised Yun Qian.

    The gods in the heavens are all fairy spirits before they become gods, and the fairy spirits are approaching the primordial spirit. Simply put, when their lifespan is about to end, they will usher in a test of becoming a god, and the spirit will transform into a godhead. This is called transmutation.

    After becoming a god, you will no longer have to face death. Unless you are killed, your lifespan will never end. Of course, gods are also divided into three, six, and nine levels.

    If you fail to become a god, the spirit body will slowly dissipate over time.

    There is another situation. Become a Fallen God, and the Deputy Godhead and Fallen Godhead will be born. The Deputy Godhead will go to the heaven, and the Fallen Godhead will hide and develop in a vulgar manner. When the energy accumulation of the Fallen Godhead is completed, it will merge with the Deputy Godhead and give it to the world. bring catastrophic disaster.

    In order to avoid the influence of the sub-god, the fallen angel will erase the memory of the sub-god when the fallen god is vulgarly developing.

    Therefore, Qingyi is the deputy godhead in the heaven, and the evil god who stays in this small world is his fallen angel.