Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Do men and women give and receive kisses?

    Wei Yulou thought it was ridiculous, "You pestered me like that back then, you talked to me about your style..." Suddenly, Wei Yulou realized that this is not the time to talk about this, he is now the head of the family, and Nie Shuo Stand beside him and watch.

    "In those days?" Yun Qian said with a smile, "Weiyulou, I'm seventy-four years younger than you. It was just a stupid thing I did when I was young. I'm sorry for making you misunderstand."

    Misunderstanding? At that time, everyone in the Long Sword Sect could see that she liked him, and now she is telling him a misunderstanding.

    Wei Yulou didn't know why he was annoyed. She was so much younger than him. In the past, he always persuaded her to focus on her practice when she was still young. Does she want to understand?

    But it's too late. Now that her spiritual roots are disabled, how can she cultivate?

    Thinking of this, Wei Yulou's complexion changed slightly, swallowing the question that was almost out of his mouth.

    He didn't know how her spiritual root was damaged. At that time, Yun Qian's maid Su Chunlai told him that Yun Qian saved him and thus destroyed her spiritual root, but she had just suffered a lightning whip, so how could she have the strength to save him? , is simply nonsense.

    Yun Qian thought it was really strange, why the cold and abstinent male protagonist in the original text changed his face three or four times in a short period of time.

    She also wanted to try to help the original host, the angry male protagonist, and see if she could increase her attribute points, but she didn't get a drop of it. She really has bad luck right now, and she urgently needs luck.

    Yun Qian knew that it was useless to stay, and when Wei Yulou let go, he immediately turned and left.

    Wei Yulou looked at Yun Qian's thin body, which overlapped with the back of her leaving that day.

    The ru skirt on her body was the same as the one she wore that day when she came to see him, but it was older. The white ru skirt had been washed and turned yellow. In his memory, he seemed to see her wearing this dress from time to time.

    He only stopped her elixir, and did not deduct her food and clothing. Why did she only wear this one for so many years?

    "Master!"

    Nie Shuo shouted several times before Wei Yulou came back to his senses, Yun Qian had already left. Nie Shuo said, "Master, since the Young Sect Master has been found, this disciple will inform others to stop searching."

    "Go."

    Wei Yulou rubbed his aching forehead.

    [101 System: Congratulations to the host for achieving the [Witty Talk] achievement, obtaining 1 attribute point, and a bottle of random bending potion. At present, the host has 2 attribute points. Which attribute should the host add? ]

    A punchline? Did you get it from Wei Yulou? Although the zodiac point is late, it is not too bad for her wasteful expression of scolding the scumbag.

    It seems that the original owner's hatred for Wei Yulou is not shallow, and the direction of the mission is clearer, similar to what she thought, the original owner wants revenge.

    That being the case, revenge on other people who harmed the original owner must also be useful.

    Yun Qian looked at the light yellow potion in a conical bottle on the prop panel, "System, what is the use of this potion?"