Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    ——"It's so soft."

    Yan Muqing seemed to be stunned, but Yun Qian squeezed it twice, she was no longer able to resist the soft things, and the fox ears under her palm trembled slightly.

    ——"What's the matter? Why did he freeze?"

    Yan Muqing was severely injured by the illusion, and spent all his energy to extract Yun Qian's soul. The last bit of strength was exhausted, and the fox ears were extremely sensitive. Where he felt, his fingers shook uncontrollably, and the ripples under his fingertips disappeared.

    At the same time, there was a sound of [ding] in my mind.

    [101 System: Congratulations to the host! After suffering a [Fatal Blow], the realm was raised to: Foundation Establishment Level 1. [Fatal Strike] Passive introduction: When someone with a higher realm than you uses a nirvana on you, you can get a realm upgrade, up to ten times. PS: The nirvana is the skill that is released on you when the opponent has killing intent. ]

    Yun Qian:

    This is the legendary Goldfinger?

    It seems that Yan Muqing's knife caused her a [fatal blow], so she directly established the foundation.

    The character data card in front of him changed immediately:

    [Name: Yun Qian (the heroine of abuse)

    Level: LV.0 (full level LV.10)

    Face value: 70/100

    Pain sensitivity: 0/100

    Luck: 0/100

    Realm: Foundation Establishment One Heavy

    Spiritual Root: Ground-level Water Spiritual Root (upgradeable)]

    The original "remaining spirit root" in the data card has become "Earth-level water spirit root", which is equivalent to saying that the original owner's spirit root was directly hit by [Fatal Strike] Passively fixed. Since there is this passive, she has a reasonable explanation for her death.

    "Can't die" is a necessary and sufficient condition for [Fatal Strike] to be passive, and it is also her golden finger.

    No wonder she drank poison and fell into the lake without incident.

    Really unlucky, this "immortal" golden finger directly blocked the system loophole.

    But it's not necessarily. The big devil has been cut a lot of spiritual power by the Chaos Gate. The skills he shot at her are only full of killing intent, but they are not necessarily the strongest skills.

    There are so many powerhouses in the cultivation world, maybe some great master can break her undead buff with one move, so that she can go home.

    This method is obviously faster than doing the task.

    However, to be on the safe side, she still grabbed with both hands and acted as a "death squad striker" while doing tasks, so that she could go home both vertically and horizontally.

    There was a low cough in the ear, the pale beauty coughed out a mouthful of blood, her eyebrows frowned slightly, her eyelashes trembled and she turned towards her.

    Yun Qian instinctively took a step back, Yan Muqing's height was at least 1.85 meters, much taller than the original owner, and now he is pressing towards her.

    Yun Qian thought she would fall, but unexpectedly, she was firmly supported by him. It seems that after the foundation is established, the strength of the body has increased slightly.