Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    Yan Muqing opened her eyes with trembling long eyelashes, her beautiful eyebrows were pressed down, and her eyes were a little hostile, as if she was very unhappy to be interrupted.

    Yun Qian met Yan Muqing's slightly impatient look, "I'm going to the Slaughter Tower, you have to go with me."

    She took Yan Muqing there, because she was bound to his life, she was worried He is alone in the Long Sword Sect.

    Second, she guessed that he might be able to come in handy.

    Yan Muqing knew that this was the place that the inner disciple told Yun Qian last time. Although he was a little interested in this place, he didn't want to be ordered to go there.

    The fox ears moved slightly, and just as he was about to refuse, his body was forced to "swish" into a fox.

    Yun Qian got out of bed, walked towards him with a smile, and when he leaned over, the angry fox had already pounced on her, and got into her arms very "willingly".

    Seeing Yun Qian's scheming smile, Yan Muqing's inner anger grew even stronger.

    Yun Qian ignored the fox's scratching eyes, opened the system panel, and clicked on a spot. After the icon lit up, within a second, they had appeared in the noisy street.

    Fortunately, the place where they appeared was in a dark alley, and no one noticed the sudden appearance of one person and one fox.

    Yan Muqing was no stranger to Yun Qian's ability to move instantly. Not long ago, she took him back and forth many times, and the farthest point reached was the border of Shenqi Continent.

    She only told him that she had an artifact that could be shuttled at will, and he heard her inner thoughts, the artifact's name was "system".

    Her weird physique also seemed to be related to this "system". He heard her heart as if talking to the "system", but he couldn't hear the "system" speak.

    Only she could be heard talking to herself.

    I haven't had much contact with her except for the fox form, and what I can hear is very limited.

    And he doesn't want to have too much contact with humans, whether in fox form or human form.

    The only way to hear her inner thoughts is through indirect contact.

    When he can use the red thread, hide the red thread, and tie it to her, he will be able to know her thoughts anytime, anywhere.

    As Yan Muqing pondered, Yun Qian had already walked out of the alley.

    Yun Qian brought Yan Muqing to a clothing and hat shop. She pointed to the hanging hat and said to the store, "Store, how do you sell this hat?" The

    store observed the pattern on Yun Qian's monk's robe and judged that it was a long robe. Jianzong's Jianxiu was very poor, and the smile on his face disappeared instantly. He casually said, "One tael of silver, no counter-offer." He ran to greet other guests.

    so expensive.

    Yun Qian turned over the Qiankun bag, and only a few copper plates were pulled out from it. Even though the original owner was the young sect master of the Long Sword Sect, he was still poor.

    After Yun Shuisheng left, Deacon Qian did not send a penny.

    Yun Qian waited for the shopkeeper to be free, and then stepped forward to ask, "Can I exchange you two hats and a Taoist robe with a bottle of elixir?