Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    Yun Qian came out of Yan Muqing's arms, she walked to the side of the Soul Slayer Tiger, squatted down, and said to him, "What can you do to take out its inner elixir without damaging the Soul

    Slayer Tiger's body?" Yun Qian squatted down on his side, opened the mouth of the Soul Chopping Tiger up and down with a red thread, and a piece of art floated out of his mouth, and the round inner alchemy spit out from the Soul Chopping Tiger's mouth to the ground.

    It takes no more than two seconds before and after. Isn't it said that the inner elixir of Soul Chopping Tiger is difficult to obtain? Yan Muqing is so easy to do? !

    It seemed that his spiritual power was weak and he couldn't even keep the fox ears, so she always thought that he was not as strong as the legend, but she was shallow.

    "Qingqing, I want you to do me a favor." Yun Qian picked up Soul Chopping Tiger's inner alchemy, "Help me go to Ling Ao to get the Floating Wave Mirror, and then give him the inner alchemy. I have other things to do. Do it..."

    "Okay." Unexpectedly, Yan Muqing agreed quickly, which was a little unnatural. He didn't even ask her what she was going to do.

    Yun Qian squinted his eyes and said, "You wouldn't kill him behind my back, would you?"

    "No." The fox's ears twitched.

    Yun Qian: "..."

    Yun Qian looked at him and said, "You can't kill him. I have a deal with him."

    Yan Muqing looked at her for a while, as if persuaded, "I won't kill him.

    " hit him.

    Seeing that his ears didn't move, Yun Qian felt relieved when he knew that he didn't panic.

    Before she handed over the Soul Chopping Tiger Inner Pill to Yan Muqing, Yan Muqing disappeared in front of her eyes.

    "..." Is it necessary to be so anxious?

    Yun Qian had no choice but to use the deed seal to recall Yan Muqing. When he came back, Yan Muqing's fox ears were already closed. It seemed that he knew how to hide his ears when he went out.

    But what happened to the cold sword in his hand? !

    Was he sure he wasn't going to kill?

    Yan Muqing hid the sword silently behind him, Yun Qian watched his movements, and suddenly felt that it was really difficult to tie him without Yan Ling.

    She thought about it and said to him, "Come here and squat down."

    Yan Muqing walked over and squatted down obediently, her face suddenly cold, a soft hand was placed on his cheek, she looked at his this time His eyes were extraordinarily gentle, and his heart beat violently after stopping for a moment.

    Yun Qian looked at the slowly turning pink cheeks under the palm of his hand. When he kissed his ears, his face and neck also turned pink. Is this a symptom of shyness or estrus?

    In any case, before he mates, he should have longed for her touch, otherwise he would not have made those strange requests. Her fingers stroked his unhealed lower lip, and met his dark lips. His eyes approached him suggestively, "You like me to kiss you, don't you? If you're obedient, come back and I'll reward you."

    The red lips that were close at hand were glowing with a fascinating luster, which was set off by the snow muscle. It looks very charming.

    Yan Muqing's Adam's apple rolled, and there was unbearable excitement in his eyes. The long sword in his hand disappeared. He leaned forward a little, but his thin lips were pressed by his fingers.