Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    Yan Muqing looked away from the top of Yun Qian's head. He was so short that when he looked down, his neck was sore. When he thought of this thin human being who made him a spiritual pet, his mood became worse again.

    Ji He's face flashed in his mind, and if he followed up now, he might be able to know where Tianzhao Mansion was.

    Yan Muqing wanted to bypass Yun Qian and leave, but he couldn't move his feet. He looked at Yun Qian coldly, and the woman actually gave him another word.

    "I'll take you to the Slaughter Tower later, you put on the hat to cover the fox ears." Yun Qian showed the hat with the gauze on her hand.

    He doesn't want to go to the Slaughter Tower now, he just wants to go to Tianzhao Mansion.

    However, Yun Qian reminded him that it was difficult for him to hide the fox ears now, and he would only be caught in the urn when he went to Tianzhao Mansion. He couldn't be so impulsive.

    Yan Muqing calmed down. First of all, he had to solve the problem of the fox ears. In the past few days, he had recovered some spiritual power. It should be no problem to hide the fox ears for a while

    . She looked at him with obvious disbelief. In the past few days, she had noticed that his fox ears popped out from time to time. Obviously, his complete humanoid state was not stable.

    Yan Muqing ignored Yun Qian's suspicious gaze, the red in her pupils flashed for a moment, and the pair of fox ears on top of her head disappeared instantly.

    The speed of disappearing this time is faster than the previous few times. Presumably Yan Muqing's spiritual power has recovered to a state where he can maintain a complete human form.

    Yun Qian thought longingly, hoping that when he kills her, he can break her "undead buff", so that she can go back without completing the task.

    Yun Qian suddenly remembered, maybe she can continue to give Yan Muqing a spiritual pill, so can he recover his spiritual power faster?

    Yun Qian was about to put the hat into the Qiankun bag, but the two fox ears on Yan Muqing's head popped out again.

    Yan Muqing: "..."

    Yun Qian: "..."

    The complete humanoid state only lasted for one second, what kind of trouble is there!

    Yan Muqing's face was very bad, and Yun Qian expressed his understanding. The flag he had just erected fell in a second, not to mention that he was so strong before, but now he can't even maintain his human form, which is really miserable.

    "Wear it." Yun Qian handed him the hat.

    Yan Muqing glanced at it and didn't answer.

    Ah...how did she forget, the big devil has always been disobedient, she should not discuss with him, she should order him.

    "Don't talk, keep your head down."

    After she finished speaking, Yan Muqing quickly lowered her head and looked at her motionless, her thin lips pursed tightly, and she couldn't really say a word.

    Yun Qian ignored the anger in his eyes, frowned at his jaw that was still some distance above her head.

    Yan Ling was really unintelligent. She originally wanted him to be as low as she could reach and put a hat on him, but he just nodded his head.

    Yun Qian had no choice but to say, "Squat down, the distance to my neck, don't move." The

    voice landed, and she was slammed on the head. When she stood firm, she saw Yan Muqing's handsome face close at hand. , and his red bumped nose, with blood coming out of his nostrils.