Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    Yun Qian was in a daze, feeling wet on her cheeks, wet on her neck, and a heavy weight on her body. She frowned, her eyelashes trembled, when she was about to open her eyes, when she felt that her body was being touched by someone. He kicked and fell to the ground.

    This time she was completely awake.

    She got up and looked at the bed, she saw the fox was pretending to be dead with her back to her, her furry body was trembling suspiciously, Yun Qian stood up and walked over, stretched out her hand to break the fox over, "Wake up, you are kicking me. I'm out of bed, I'm too embarrassed to sleep."

    Yan Muqing was shaken by Yun Qian and couldn't put it on, so he turned into a human figure, his lips were rosy, his cheeks and neck were pink, and he didn't dare to look at her at all, Yun Qian saw this picture of him In the state of estrus, there is already a guess in my heart.

    She reached out and touched her lips and found a fox fur, which was obviously evidence of someone's crime.

    Yun Qian was so angry that he stretched out his hand and put his hand on Yan Muqing's neck. He pinched her against the wall without resisting, Yun Qian said, "Are you still sensible when you are in love? It's my first kiss!! You bastard!!!"

    Yan Muqing had not seen Yun Qian so vicious, but she thought it was very interesting, she pinched his neck and it didn't hurt or itch, so he lay down on the ground and let her be pressed against her. on him.

    Yun Qian was startled, and hurriedly put a hand on the side of his neck.

    Yan Muqing looked down at her, "A fox is a fox, a dog is a dog, and there is no dog. Fox." Yun     Qian

    sneered, "A dog is an adjective that describes you as not a good person."

You're not human."

    Yun Qian looked at his smiling eyes, and was shocked beyond words, she always felt that his brain was not very good, but she didn't expect that he could find the loophole in her words.

    Yun Qian stared at him for a while and said, "Let's fight to the death, today is either your death or my life."

    She didn't want to contain him anymore, she wanted to beat him directly, and if he died, he would die. Today was the first kiss, maybe tomorrow Nothing is left.

    Yan Muqing heard the seriousness in her words and knew that she was really angry, he said in silence, "Don't you want to know how my tail came out through my clothes?"

    Yun Qian heard what he said. To please, is he trying to use this to offset his messing with her?

    She raised her eyebrows and said, "Do you remember what happened that day when you were drunk?"

    Yan Muqing didn't speak, the fox ears that shook a little had already told her the answer.

    But she just offered to look at his tail that day, how did he know that her purpose was to explore this?

    Yun Qian was wondering when the red clothes on Yan Muqing's body had disappeared.

    Although she had guessed that his red clothes were one with him, he didn't need to show her in front of her! !

    Her hand rested on his collarbone unobstructed, glanced down, and closed it again.

    ——"Zhuo!! I didn't look carefully that day, but now I look closer, why are those two Xs so pink!!"

    The temperature on Yan Muqing's cheeks returned after hearing this.

    "I didn't take off my pants." He said erratically.