Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    From Beihai County Island, you can see a layer of brilliance flowing from a distance. There are many sects gathered outside this barrier, and they are all people who come to participate in the pilgrimage feast.

    Yun Qian said to Yan Muqing, "You change your face first, then we'll go in." The

    pilgrimage banquet was held by the royal family. If she encounters Sang Miao, it may affect her to do other things. She didn't bring Bai Zhao this time because of this. One point, in fact, she didn't want to bring Yan Muqing here, but she knew that even if she didn't bring him, he would sneak over, so she brought him anyway.

    Yun Qian was dissatisfied with Yan Muqing's disguise, she said, "Your transformed appearance is ordinary, so as not to attract attention."

    Seeing that Yan Muqing could not understand, she gave an example, "like Jiang Hui? Or Lin? No Lu, Zhou Pan will do."

    Among these people, Yan Muqing only remembered Jiang Hui, the red light in his eyes flickered, and he turned into a handsome "Jiang Hui".

    Yun Qian said helplessly, "Why does it feel like it doesn't look like it? Can't you change your stature?" Yan     Muqing

    said, "The bones can't be changed."

It still feels unusual.

    Since it can't be changed, it can only be like this.

    Yun Qian learned this disguise technique from Yan Muqing and wanted to try it herself, but because of her lack of realm, she could not complete the change.

    So I had to settle for the next best thing, using makeup.

    After Yun Qian finished all this, Yan Muqing, who was looking at the disguised face, thought of something and smiled.

    Yan Muqing, who was looking elsewhere, heard the sound and looked at her with a dangerous tone, "What did you just say?"

    Yun Qian said blankly, "I didn't say anything."

    Yan Muqing said quietly, "You said just now, if you have me, It's like owning all the men in the world."

    Yun Qian: "..."

    She just thought of this meme.

    "Who do you want me to become? Wei Yulou?" Yan Muqing lowered her eyebrows and approached her, her voice a little cold, "Or Ling Ao, Xiao Jing?"

    "I don't need you..." She didn't finish her sentence. Yan Muqing blocked her lips. There were a lot of people here, but she felt Yan Muqing's anger, so she didn't refuse, but wrapped her arms around his waist.

    But when the kiss was over, he pressed her lips against her lips, his eyes sullen and his chest heaving and he said slowly, "Do you want me to use their faces to mate with you?"

    He met him, who was as dark as a cold pool. With her eyes, Yun Qian's heart instantly cooled, she pushed him away, "Yan Muqing, do you know what you're talking about?!"

    His attitude completely distrusted her.

    Yan Muqing saw Yun Qian distanced himself from him, and his reason gradually returned to the cage. He met her cold gaze, the darkness in his eyes faded, and then it was replaced by fear. stick up.

    After several times, he rubbed the tip of his nose against Yun Qian's cheek, and said pitifully, "Qianqian...don't look at me like this, I'm wrong."

    Looking at him like this, he was afraid, afraid of being hated and abandoned.

    Yun Qian's heart softened when she saw the slightly reddened corners of his eyes, but she decided not to appease him first. She would give him feedback later, so she couldn't give him positive feedback right away, otherwise this situation would happen more often in the future.