Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    Yan Muqing used the deed seal to send Yun Qian a message, "He has a thread tied around him."

    Yun Qian was stunned, meaning that he tied a red thread around Jiang Hui? But she didn't see red, so Yan Muqing's red line could be hidden?

    As long as the three of them are connected, they can travel through the system, but only she knows about this, how did Yan Muqing know?

    Yun Qian gave Yan Muqing a puzzled look. He stood there without moving, and didn't look at her. Because she was wearing a mask, she couldn't see his facial expressions, so she couldn't judge.

    When Yun Qian looked away, Yan Muqing slowly relaxed.

    Fu Tian thought that Yun Qian could be captured this time, but he never thought that these two people would disappear in front of them out of thin air!

    But fortunately, they caught one of the three...

    Just at this moment, the voice of Yujian sounded, "Landlord, that person has disappeared."

    The smile on Fu Tian's lips suddenly disappeared, and he said coldly, "I didn't tell you to Are people watching closely? A bunch of trash!"

    "The landlord...he disappeared from our hands out of thin air." The voice of the person opposite was a little scared.

    Grab it and disappear? Simply absurd.

    Fu Tian thought that he heard the words from Qiyin just now.

    - "He has a thread tied to him."

    So the man disappeared with this thread? What magic weapon is this? It can make people disappear out of thin air.

    Fu Tian's eyes flashed, if so, the female slave might have used this magic weapon to escape last time.

    This person's cultivation level may not be above tribulation.

    The scope of the search has grown again.

    Ah Jiu said, "Lord, their goal is to get on the roster. They must be people who want to know our identity, and they also want to stop our enemies. Since they want to stop us, they will definitely come to the pilgrimage. The two communicate with the seal. , is the relationship between spiritual pets, and we already know their heights, these conditions are enough for us to find them at the pilgrimage feast."

    Yun Qian used the system to return to Canglai Peak, it was already dark, and the three appeared at the The back mountain of Canglai Peak.

    Jiang Hui's mask had already been taken off, but fortunately the makeup had not been taken off, so he should not have been recognized.

    Seeing that he was in a trance, Yun Qian asked, "Where did you go?"

    Jiang Hui trembled, then looked up at Yun Qian, his lips twitched twice, but he didn't say a word for a long time.

    Yun Qian was about to ask again, when she saw him choked and said, "I saw my grandfather..."

    "Although he wears a mask, I remember the string of Buddha beads he often wears on his hands, it must be him, So I ran after him."

    Yun Qian said, "When you saw him, what did he say to you?"

    Jiang Hui shook his head, "He recognized me and called me by my name." With a painful look on his face, "But he arrested me, and he said something to me..."

    Yun Qian asked, "What did he say?"

    "He sighed and said, why are you like us? "

    Is there anything else your grandfather said?"