Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    The surrounding disciples gathered and cast envious glances at Wu Lan.

    Wu Lan showed a smug smile. The status of an alchemist in the Shenqi Continent was first-rate. Although the force was not good enough, there was a medical skill that would not be respectful to them wherever they went.

    For a moment, he seemed to return to the past, and he had forgotten his twisted body like a twist.

    "Hey, the alchemist is different. Look at his outfit, and then look at us. One is attending a banquet and the other is going to a funeral. There is no harm if there is no comparison.

    " Fight monsters to maintain life, now in a peaceful and prosperous world, where can there be so many monsters."

    "Money is vulgar, we are seeking to become immortals, and no matter how rich an alchemist is, the money is also in the mortal world. They can You can't become an immortal."

    Wu Lan didn't like hearing this, he immediately refuted the disciple who slandered the alchemist behind his back, "Oh, according to what you say, all people who cultivate can become immortals? Most sword cultivators It’s not that they are all stuck in the foundation, and they have been poor for a lifetime.”

    The disciple choked and felt that Wu Lan was using his identity as a pharmacist to run against him, but he was unable to refute Wu Lan’s words. Wrong, he has been building a base card for decades.

    Seeing that the disciple blushed with anger, Wu Lan snorted and patted his sleeve and walked towards Zhao Xuan.

    Zhao Xuan has a very serious crowd phobia. In the past, no one paid attention to the use of the array to send elixir to the Long Sword Sect.

    But yesterday, when the hall master came back for some unknown reason, he not only ordered the Protector Yuan Dan, who had cut off trade with the Long Sword Sect, but also ordered him to pull the ark of the spiritual pill tonic, and let him hand it over to the Young Sect Master Yun Qian.

    Feizhou's eye-catching utensils really attracted a large number of Long Sword Sect disciples. Zhao Xuan's legs were trembling when he stood there, and the sweat on the top of his forehead was dripping down.

    He originally chose to become an alchemist because of social fears, and he never thought that when he came to the Miaodantang, he would have to deliver medicine part-time as an alchemist.

    Zhao Xuan saw Wu Lan standing in front of him, looking at Wu Lan's black cloak covering his ankles, he always felt that Wu Lan didn't seem to be like this before, but he only doubted that the thought disappeared for a moment.

    He remembered that Wu Lan has always been such a disabled and determined image.

    Zhao Xuan shook off his thoughts, summoned up his courage and said, "Wu Wu Wu... Wu Lan."

    What? Zhao Xuan can speak, isn't he dumb?

    Wu Lan thought he had auditory hallucinations.

    Wu Lan looked at Zhao Xuan's blushing appearance, and immediately understood that this person was probably shy and not good at communicating.

    He had also met such people before, and they wouldn't have spoken to others unless they hadn't particularly wanted to make friends.

    From this point of view, Zhao Xuan must have wanted to befriend him, and Wu Lan was even more complacent. Miaodantang is the No. 1 elixir sect in the mainland. He can have a good relationship with Zhao Xuan. If Zhao Xuan can introduce him, he may Can become the alchemist of Miaodantang.