Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    Jiang Hui and Zhou Pan looked at each other. They all knew that Yun Qian was lying. They went to Linshuiju the next day and saw a box of elixir placed next to the beauty's couch. Yun Qian was pouring the elixir into the fox. in the mouth.

    Jiang Hui touched his chin and said, "I always feel that this is not so simple. When we went to tell the young sect master about this, she had a completely ignorant look, and that look didn't seem to be pretending. Wen Ran said She has already discussed with the young sect master that she will issue the elixir..."

    Zhou Pan frowned, "You mean Wen Ran is lying? They are forcing the young sect master to hand over the elixir? But Senior Sister Wen Ran is not like that. People..."

    Jiang Hui thought that Yun Qian had given him several bottles of elixir because of his "fake news", and felt guilty in his heart. He always felt that a person like Yun Qian, who pays attention to the spirit of contract, could not agree to issue it. Lingdan went back and said, "This is just my guess."

    Jiang Hui motioned for Zhou Pan to stand in the stands, and the two stopped talking.

    Wen Ran said in surprise, "Yun Qian, you clearly promised... how could it be like this?"

    Wen Ran's words were not to be said. The people in the audience were already thinking about it. So after finding such a reason, someone jumped out angrily and said, "Since you said that the Lingdan was transported back by the Miaodantang on the same day, can someone go to Linshuiju to search!"

    Yun Qian pinched the fox's neck, as if it would It can ease her nervousness. For the first time in so many years, she is standing in a place with so many people. Facing everyone, she will inevitably be a little nervous.     Yan Muqing turned her head uncomfortably at first, wanting to remind her not to be so arrogant, but since she was given the words and couldn't resist greatly, she let her go.     Yan Muqing listened to Yun Qian's persecution on the one hand, and Yun Qian's heartfelt voice on the other. After knowing which side would be the unlucky one, he closed his eyes again.     There was a panicked look on Yun Qian's face.     Wen Ran sneered in her heart, she thought Yun Qian had become smarter, but she didn't expect to be so stupid. She might as well hand over the elixir directly. Now that she has made up such a lie, she will be beaten in the face, and her reputation will only get worse.

    Wen Ran pursed her lips and looked at Wei Yulou in a bewildered way, as if she didn't know what was going on.

    Wei Yulou glanced at Yun Qian and ordered, "Then search."

    Nie Shuo led a few disciples to Linshuiju, and came back not long after, Nie Shuo couldn't believe it. Wen Ran glanced at Wei Yulou and reported to Wei Yulou, "There is really no magic pill."

    Nie Shuo's glance was suspicious of Wen Ran. He wondered if Wen Ran had not discussed with Yun Qian to make such a big oolong. Thinking about how many spiritual pills Miaodantang sent, it was normal that Yun Qian couldn't finish eating and returned it on the same day.

    Wen Ran's face was a little pale.

    impossible! She even went to Linshuiju quietly in the early morning to see, all those boxed elixir were in the guest room of Linshuiju.

    It was impossible for Yun Qian to transfer the elixir in such a short period of time. The only way in this world to transmit in such a short period of time is the teleportation array, but the teleportation array is an extremely difficult array. It is necessary to arrange the array at the starting point and the end point of two locations before transmission.