Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    Ling Ao was able to recognize Mao Qi and Bo Qiu because of the mayfly's eyes.

    His real name is Chen Lin, the son of a noble family a thousand years ago.

    Mao Qi was his companion, called Guo Shi.

    Bo Qiu is his younger sister, Chen Hui.

    The three of them ascended successively, gathered in the upper realm, and after seeing the spirit of Suimu, they came to the lower realm using the secret technique passed down from the void.

    Not everyone in the emptiness has seen the spirit of Suimu, and the people in the Slaughter Tower have never seen the spirit of Suimu, and the way they think of re-ascension is to break the golden halberd seal in all directions.

    If they knew that even if the aptitude of the new identity was poor, they could ascend through Suimu, and they would definitely fight for Suimu one after another, and they would never care about the Golden Halberd Seal of the Eight Directions.

    The identity he came from the lower realm was "Ling Ao", a sick child who was coughed to death by himself. He inherited his memory and possessed the eyes of the mayfly.

    The eyes of the mayfly are the only remarkable thing about "Ling Ao". Through the eyes of the mayfly, he can see at a glance that the attendant Mao Qi is the companion reading Guo Shi.

    It was really unfortunate that Ling Ao and Mao Qi were the master and servant of the enemy, but it was cheaper for him and Guo Shi.

    He didn't even need to go to the Slaughter Tower's "Upgrade List" to find Guo Shi, but God took the initiative to send Guo Shi to him.

    But it took a lot of work to find Chen Hui. He has been to the Slaughter Tower many times, and secretly penetrated the epidermis of the "Up List" with the eyes of the mayfly. It took a long time to find Chen Hui's name and confirm Chen Hui's new identity It's Bai Qiu.

    The people in the Slaughter Tower didn't pay much attention to the three of them because their cultivation was too low.

    And his only effect on the Slaughter Tower is the Eye of the Mayfly.

    Without the influence of the Slaughter Tower, the three of them have plenty of time to resolve the matter of the Sanskrit Vine.

    The Spirit of Suimu informed them of the location of the Sanskrit Vine. Although Beihai County Island's barrier is strong, there are many geniuses in the emptiness. Who can be a rat after the ascension? Of course someone can get in.

    He has been keeping an eye on Beihai County Island, and is monitoring the surrounding Beihai County Island with pigeons equipped with floating wave mirrors.

    By monitoring one after another who failed to take the Sanskrit vine, he learned about the demonization of the Sanskrit vine, and killed those people when they were unable to resist in order not to be infected with the devil's poison.

    He took some demonic poison with the utensils, and deconstructed the demonic poison with the eyes of the mayfly. In his memory, Ling Ao saw the soul-cuttering tiger once when it was sealed. .

    Only then did he have the thought of wanting to take the Soul Slaying Tiger Inner Pill.

    He originally wanted the people from the Slaughtering Tower to help him get the Soul Chopping Tiger Inner Pill, and gave the reason to "use the Soul Chopping Tiger Inner Pill to create a weapon to help them break through the golden halberd seal of the eight directions", but he didn't expect to encounter Yun Qian. surprise.