Ni Youjue secretly took away a piece of meat left by the evil god that day, presumably this catalyst was made from the evil god's flesh.

    I have to say that he is indeed a genius in refining medicine, which can be imagined.

    Of course Yun Qian wouldn't use the soul bone essence and blood to save the Ji family, not to mention that she and Ji He were not even friends, Yan Muqing's revenge was still there, and the Ji family's demise could only be said to be in line with karma.

    On the day she left Qingjue Peak, Yun Qian took away the sheets sewed by Yan Muqing. Although the arrangement of the needles and threads was very bad, she felt that it was of great commemorative value.

    Yan Muqing took it for granted that his "ability" had been recognized by Yun Qian, and the fox's tail had been raised to the sky.

    Yun Qian terminated the relationship with Bai Zhao as promised, and Bai Zhao said sadly, "Master, will you come back in the future?"

    "Of course." Yun Qian patted Bai Zhao's head, "Xiao Jing said on the blog There is a secret realm where the nine-tailed fox lives in the state, maybe your parents are there, you can go to Bozhou with Xiao Jing."

    In the fairyland, Yun Qian noticed that there were no nine-tailed foxes among the ascending demons, maybe nine-tailed foxes Foxes exist in another world, so it is not certain that Bai Hao came to this world by accident.     It would be a lie to say that he is not curious about his parents at all, but compared to his parents who have no impression at all, Bai Zhao is more dependent on Yun Qian, who has been with him for so many days, but he is also a person who understands the sense of proportion. .     It's just that he was too young at this time, and he didn't understand that sometimes some emotions would gradually emerge after parting, and missing would deepen such feelings and make people fall deeper into them.     Yun Qian and Yan Muqing went to Mengyoujing.     The Mengyou Mirror was empty, and there were only the two of them in the world.     After thousands of years, the war of the past has disappeared here, like a forgotten fairyland.     On the trails passing by, the foot will glow when you step on it, and it will disappear when you leave. This land is breathing, which is very magical.     Yun Qian's eyes were chasing a glowing butterfly, and there was a fruit as small as a cherry on her lips. She looked at the fruit on Yan Muqing's finger and asked him, "What is this?"     "Sour fruit." Yan Muqing said.     Yun Qian ate it as he wished, and Yan Muqing saw that her lips were dyed red by the juice of the fruit, and said sullenly, "Is it sour?"     Yun Qian said nothing.     Yan Muqing licked the juice from her lips and said in a low voice, "You are not allowed to touch others in the future, I will be sour."     Was it because she touched Bai Zhao's head?     He had told her before that his father's punishment for the countdown to his childhood homework was to eat this kind of sour fruit. Yun Qian remembered his elegant and ugly characters in Chaos Gate, thinking that this method was useless to him.

    Sour fruit is really hard to eat. If he used it to discuss this issue with her as an example one day earlier, she would definitely understand the discomfort of his jealousy.

    Yun Qian glanced at him like a rock and said, "My behavior can't compare to your behavior last night."

    Yan Muqing knew that she was wrong and was silent.

    Yesterday, Yun Qian touched Bai Zhuo's head, and he felt more and more uncomfortable. She followed him, but Qian Qian marked what she said was supposed to be, but when he saw her holding his waist and bowing his head, he temporarily changed his mind.