Wang Ye said, "If you kill Qingyi's Fallen Angel, he will die."

    Wang Ye and Qingyi are brothers, so it's normal not to kill the evil god in order to prevent Qingyi from dying.

    Yun Qian said, "So you set up the eight-way golden halberd seal to trap the evil god in the fairy world, and then explain to the organization that you have killed the evil god, and you have cheated to become a god?"

    Wang also blushed, "You can stop talking. Is it so ugly?" He sighed, "I just want to delay time, it takes 10,000 years for a small world to transform into a godhead every time. You must have guessed that the purpose of my lowering you is not pure."

    "You The second-duty transformation of Godhead is my secret operation, I want you to help me seal the evil spirit completely."

    Wang Ye waited for 10,000 years to bring her down to the realm, and the ultimate purpose was to let her seal the evil spirit.

    Yun Qian didn't speak, it was harder to seal than kill.

    Wang also begged, "Yun Qian, if it wasn't for God's inability to descend to the realm, I would go out in person. Besides, Yun Qian... don't you like Qingyi? You don't want him to die, do you?"

    "I don't like it anymore." Yun Qian just wanted to say at this moment, it was really a bad relationship.

    The tenth life she spent as the "original owner" was actually her own tenth life, while Qingyi was Sang Xiao and Weiyulou. I don't know if it's to pity her for the miserable life she has lived in these ten lives or what makes her a fairy in the heavens.

    But she has no memory of these ten generations.

    As for the reason why Qingyi didn't remember her, it was probably because his Fallen Angel had erased the memory of his Deputy God.

    Wang also hurriedly said, "Yun Qian, it is not difficult to seal the evil god. I painted the seal of destruction in the mouth of the evil god before. As long as you insert the iron sword into the seal of destruction, the evil god will sleep forever."

    Yun Qian thought for a while. "I can help you, but there is a condition."

    "But it doesn't matter, I will help you before I get punished." can survive.

    Yun Qian said, "Although you have colluded with 101, the general direction of my transition to Godhead should be right this time. [The heroine's obsession] is actually my own obsession, and now my obsession has been eliminated. , I must be able to become a god when I return to the heaven at this moment."

    "But becoming a god also means that I can't go to the next world. I want to stay in this world, and you can help me send my dog ​​down."

    Wang also couldn't understand Yun Qian's love. The dog plot, but this condition is easy to do. He can directly send the dog as a prop through the props panel of 101.

    After reaching an agreement with Wang Ye, Yun Qian cut off the phone, and when she looked up, she felt that someone was looking at them, Yun Qian turned her eyes and saw Sang Miao.

    To be precise, he wasn't looking at her, he was looking at Yan Muqing.

    Yun Qian's eyes paused, and under Sang Miao's direct gaze, she took Yan Muqing's hand.

    It didn't take long for Yun Qian to regret it.

    Until the night with Xiao Jing and the others to discuss how to kill the evil god, Yan Muqing didn't let go of her overheated hand, which made her feel a little embarrassed, and she shouldn't hold him when there are many people.