Before the pilgrimage feast, she helped him fetch the Soul Chopping Tiger's Neidan. He just didn't have to think of other ways to bypass the barrier of Beihai County. Chen Hui could bring the gloves made of Neidan to directly participate in the pilgrimage feast and enter Beihai County. island.

    As he expected, Lu Ming and others really fought for the Sanskrit vine, and Chen Hui was just sitting on the fisherman's profit.

    Everything went so smoothly...

    As for Lu Ming and others, there is nothing to be afraid of. Although his current body is weak, he can rely on magic weapons to win.

    Chen Lin looked at Jun Yu and said, "I remembered that there was a pair of twins among the people who saw the spirit of Suimu, and there was telepathy between the twins. You and Lu Ming can recognize each other because you are twins. "

    Are you Lin Yu or Lin Yi?"

    "Lin Yi." Until now, "Jun Yan" has nothing to hide, he mocked, "I didn't expect you to have such a good memory, it was just a couple of conversations at the beginning." , you still remember the names of me and Lin Yu."

    After speaking, he attacked Chen Lin with a flying sword, and was blocked by the silver barrier, which was Chen Lin's magic weapon.

    Chen Lin was about to fight back, but Lin Yi was already flying towards Suimu. "Mao Qi" saw Lin Yi's intention to use his spiritual power to let Suimu choose the master, so he cut out a sword energy to block it.

    However, it was easily resolved by Lin Yi. Just when Lin Yi's hand was already on the root of Suimu, the ice pick slammed down on him like rain, and he could only avoid it sideways.

    Yun Qian came to Changjian Sect through the system and was relieved when she saw that Suimu had not been resurrected, she said to Lin Yi in a cold voice, "Jun Yu, you can't resurrect Suimu, Suimu can make you soar, but also It will kill everyone!"

    Lin Yi obviously didn't believe it. As someone who had already ascended, he naturally looked down on people from the lower realms, and said to Yun Qian with contempt, "You ants who don't know anything, you should thank us seniors. If the people from the Slaughter Tower hadn't broken the golden halberd seals in all directions, the people of the future generations would have been trapped in nothingness after they ascended, and you are preaching to me now, which is really ungrateful."     Yun Qian looked at him calmly, "I think Lu Ming has already told you about the existence of another Yun Shuisheng. I learned the secret about Suimu from 'Yun Shuisheng', don't you want to know?"     The backlash on his body had already left Lin Yi helpless. But he can retreat, if he does not rely on Suimu to ascend as soon as possible, he can only wait to die in the lower realm!     So at this moment Lin Yi doesn't think about Yun Qian's words at all, he just wants to let Suimu choose the master as soon as possible.     Lin Yi wanted to shoot Yun Qian, but Yan Muqing sensed his intention. A red thread flew out from his sleeve. Lin Yi's arm was tied tightly. Too understandable.     But through the "senior" in Lin Yi's words, it is also known that this person is not Jun Yan, he just borrowed Jun Yan's identity and has Jun Yan's memory.     When he saw Jun Yan's face, he felt disgusted. On the one hand, he wanted to kill Lin Yi, on the other hand, he was afraid that this would not meet Yun Qian's "gentleness" requirements, which would add to his precarious image in Yun Qian's heart.     Just kill gently?     Yan Muqing was hesitating when she heard Yun Qian say to "Ling Ao", "Ling Ao, don't you think it is suspicious that the spirit of Suimu lured you to resurrect her? The spirit of Suimu is so powerful, how can you control her by resurrecting her? ?"     Chen Lin smiled bitterly, "Qianqian, I don't want to either. But I'm about to die, this is the only way to survive."

    He paused and said seriously, "But if you can accompany me through the last journey of my life, I can give up Suimu and stay in the lower realm."

    As soon as he finished speaking, he was tied into a cocoon by Yan Muqing and threw it to Lin Yi's side. , The two were neat and tidy, but Chen Lin was worse than Lin Yi, and he couldn't even show his head.

    Yun Qian guessed that the "death" in Ling Ao's mouth may be the curse of these people against the sky, and their bodies will suffer some kind of backlash, and only ascension can bring them back to life.

    With just such a flash, Yun Qian noticed that Bai Qiu was moving.

    Oops!

    Just now Ling Ao was distracting her attention.

    Yun Qian went to stop it, but it was too late!

    "Bo Qiu" poured Yuling Qionglu on the root of Suimu.