Yan Muqing remembered the feeling of her biting him, and recalled the touch that was less than a touch yesterday. He was very curious about what it was like, and he also wanted to mark it in a human way.

    He breathed hotly in her ear and whispered, "I want to see it, Qianqian, please."

    Yun Qian was shocked and reached out to push him, but it was too late, he used his energy to her. technique.

    Without the cover, there is no sense of security in the cold, which makes people feel ashamed and ashamed, and his hand grabbed her wrist, his hot eyes swept down, paused, and the dark eyes were scary.

    Seeing that he had a tendency to lower his head, Yun Qian said in a panic, "Yan Muqing, you..." Before she could finish the word "dare", she trembled and lost her voice.

    All the strength in his body seemed to be taken off. After a while, he let go of her wrist. She could only use her strength to hug his head, dig her fingers into his silky black hair, and grab his fox ears. His hand couldn't work at all.

    The house was filled with acrid smells, snow was floating outside the windows of the inn, and the window lattices were also covered with a thin layer of white. The carriages were galloping on the road, and there were swordsmen in the air, as well as those flying with the formation.     If it hadn't been reported every time she went to a state, it would not have taken four days to go to the pilgrimage feast. On the first night, Bai Qiu asked her if she wanted to go to the night market together. She originally wanted to agree, but Yan Muqing had to give up.     She wanted to cover up the mark she gave Yan Muqing that day, but Yan Muqing refused to let it. Fortunately, the red color disappeared the next day, and Yan Muqing, who couldn't wait to show it, suffered a heavy blow.     He asked Yun Qian to mark it a few more times, and she did it without any psychological burden, but it still disappeared as if she hadn't marked it.     Yun Qian handed him the sweet cake on the table, "Who told you that your physique is durable and you don't leave scars."     This sentence took her responsibility cleanly. In fact, she didn't use it when she marked it later. force.     Yan Muqing ate the sweet cake with her hand. She seemed to be in a better mood. The candles on the table flickered, "Qianqian, tonight..."

    Yun Qian covered his deep, self-evident black eyes with her palm, "Aren't you afraid that your smell will drift to the next door?"

    Yan Muqing took her hand off, "Only you can smell it."

    Yun Qian's eyes looked surprised , "You can't smell it yourself?"

    "You can smell a little when the mark is on you." Yan Muqing said, "After you are marked on your body, it will turn into a sweet mint smell."

    So his smell should be described to Yun Qian. It's almost sweet.

    Yun Qian: "..." She didn't believe it, there was no strange mint smell on her body.

    Although the last step was not completed that day, it was almost there. She resisted his melancholy gaze to prevent him from wishing to complete the whole body mark, but failed to cover his mouth. After reading and tasting, he didn't know the slightest bit of shame. He hugged her ashamedly, tightened his fingers and gestured, "It's much smaller than my hand."

    She was so angry that he pinched him, but he didn't know the pain, and said with a contented face, " But it's soft, I like it very much." The

    cool night wind eased her somewhat hot cheeks.

    Yun Qian looked at the lanterns hanging on the street outside the window, and said to Yan Muqing, "Want to go to the night market?"

    After she finished speaking, she saw him frown, and added, "Just the two of us."

    Yan Muqing likes the words "just the two of us". Although she doesn't like crowded places, if she wants to go, he can accompany her.

    Yun Qian knew Yan Muqing's nose, so she chose a place where there were relatively few people. There were many people setting up lanterns and Kongming lanterns by the moat, and there was a melodious sound of pipa in the distance.

    Yan Muqing saw that Yun Qian was fascinated by Kong Ming Deng, so she hooked her fingers to get her attention, Yun Qian turned her head to look at him, and he wrapped her palm completely, "There are many lanterns in Dreamland, I can Show it to you."

    He wanted to take her to where he lived, where it was just the two of them, preferably the darkest place, where she would rush into his arms.

    Yun Qian clenched his hand and smiled, "Okay."

    The corners of Yan Muqing's lips hadn't been raised yet.

    ——"If I stay here, I have to find a way to bring Qingqing down, or bring this Qingqing up."

    Yan Muqing: "..."

    The value of him and a dog is the same.

    Soon Yun Qian knew why there were so few people here, because it was windy here, so no one was standing there.

    Yun Qian's tears blown by the wind were spinning, but Yan Muqing didn't have such troubles. He looked at Yun Qian's watery eyes and reddish eyes, and couldn't help remembering that day, he made her cry .

    The tip of the tongue can still taste the residual mint flavor on the canine teeth. The way of marking human beings will leave deep or shallow marks. It is difficult for him to grasp the importance and he needs a lot of practice.     When Yun Qian was leading Yan Muqing back, she bumped into Xiao Jing, Xiao Jing paused for a moment on Yan Muqing, looked at her and said, "Senior sister, Master has something to do with you."     "Okay, I see." Yun Qian said goodbye. Kai Yan Muqing's tightly clenched hand, "Be obedient, wait for me in the room."     Yan Muqing felt that Yun Qian's attitude was tough, so she had to let go of her hand reluctantly, watching the two go away with a gloomy expression.     Seeing that Yan Muqing didn't follow, Xiao Jing paused for a moment and asked Yun Qian, "Senior sister, what is your relationship with that spiritual pet?"     Yun Qian didn't hide it, "He is my Taoist companion."     Xiao Jing stopped and looked at her, "Senior sister, he is a demon, it is impossible for a demon to have feelings for people, it is just his disguise."     Yun Qian said, "There is no absolute in everything."     She continued walking, seeing that she was about to arrive at Yuan Fufeng's house, and Xiao Jing's wrist was caught by Xiao Jing. She was caught, and he looked at her deeply, "Senior sister, why don't you like Weiyulou in this life, but you can't look at me?"     Yun Qian was stunned when she heard the words, thought for a while, and said to him, "Ah Jing, you are cultivating very fast now, but I remember that you were only Yuan Ying in your last life, and you are almost cultivating emptiness now. Can you tell me the reason?"

    Since Xiao Jing deviates from the plot and came to Long Sword Sect when the original owner was framed by Wen Ran, she has some doubts about him. Now that he is open to her, it shows that he is suspecting that she is reborn.

    Xiao Jing was about to open his mouth, but the creaking noise in front of the door interrupted him, so he had to say, "Senior sister, you go to see the master first, I'll tell you later."

    After Yun Qian entered, he not only saw Yuan Fufeng, but also When they arrived at Zhai Yu, the two of them looked cold and solemn, and in front of them stood a half-broken stone tablet, which looked like it had been dug from some grave.

    Yuan Fufeng looked at her with a rare dignified expression, "Yun Qian, do you know what kind of monument this is ." Yun Qian

    retracted her gaze and guessed, "Tombstone?"

    Zhai Yu shook her head, "This is the Fengtian monument."

    Yun Qian raised his eyebrows, just thinking in his heart, according to the novel's routine, this name is not easy to hear, so Yuan Fufeng said, "Haha, this name was chosen by me, do you think it is grand?"

    Yun Qian: "... Seeing

    that Yun Qian was about to leave, Yuan Fufeng hurriedly called someone to stop him, "Hey, don't leave, I haven't told my business yet."