Yun Qian opened her eyes and said angrily, "You just changed back!" She didn't see it, but it wasn't that she didn't feel it!

    Yan Muqing tilted his head in a guilty conscience, he accidentally changed everything, and then remembered what she said before, and quickly changed back.

    "I already know, you quickly change your clothes back." Yun Qian urged.

    Yan Muqing didn't move, he looked at her for a moment, grabbed her hand and moved a few inches to the lower right, pressing his collarbone, "Don't you want to touch?"

    Yun Qian looked at him with trembling pupils, he pressed her hand down The back of her neck let her close to him, her breath intertwined, and his excessively black eyes seemed to see through her whole body, he said in a low voice, "Are you going to bite?"

    At this moment, Yun Qian felt like a peeled egg, a shelled turtle, with nowhere to hide. She always felt that Yan Muqing had seen through all the bad scraps in her mind.

    These scraps are secrets that she will defend her whole life, even if she is surfing the Internet, she is careful not to drop a bitter tea, but now someone pulls out the bitter tea and shows it in front of her, "It's still a T-shaped. , the sin is unforgivable, go to hell after death."

    Yun Qian found some clues from the bitter tea, for example, when he went to the Slaughter Tower before, Yan Muqing knew the transmission method of the system without asking her, or he just now Ask her if she wants to know how the tail came out of the clothes...

    Could it be that he can hear her inner thoughts?

    This is too unbelievable, but it is not impossible. Maybe Yan Muqing also has a system?

    Yun Qian's mind was a little confused, but the temperature under her palm was too clear, and the sudden point made her want to die on the spot, and he even asked her if she wanted to bite.

    She tried to calm down, she observed Yan Muqing's expression, he just looked at her, and there was no other reaction at the moment, which showed that he must not know the thoughts in her mind just now.

    In other words, Yan Muqing can sometimes hear her thoughts, sometimes not?

    Yun Qian tried her best to suppress the thought of killing Yan Muqing. She squeezed out a smile, raised her hand and rubbed his fox ears. Seeing that his eyes were getting darker and his breathing was trembling, she said seductively, "You Do you really want to have sex?"

    She smiled past his marked lips, her thin eyelids drooping slightly at him, her eyelashes covering her clear eyes cast two beautiful shadows, especially now that she is lying on top of him , Said the words that were almost inviting, making his blood boil.

    Yan Muqing nodded along with her words without thinking much.

    Yun Qian poked his finger on his Adam's apple, he breathed rapidly, Yun Qian felt the hand clasping her waist becoming stronger, she looked at the end of his red eyes and said, "Then tell me, how did you do it? Do you know what I'm thinking?"

    After she asked, Yan Muqing's eyes flashed with surprise for a moment, and then her eyes flickered away from her.

    Judging by his reaction, the matter has been confirmed, but she wants to know how he heard it.

    "Are you sometimes able to hear and sometimes not?"

    Fox's ears twitched.

    "Can you hear it now?"

    No movement.

    "How did you hear that?"

    No movement. It's a pity that such a complicated question, the truth BUFF doesn't work. Sure enough, fox ears can only answer "yes" or "no".