"Not now."

    As her lips opened and closed, Yan Muqing watched intently. He hadn't marked it yet. The small tip of his tongue reminded him of the touch on his ear yesterday, soft and slippery.

    Yan Muqing's breath trembled, Yun Qian was about to take his hand away, when someone pulled his wrist into his arms, his lips almost pressed against hers, and his long eyelashes drooped down slightly at her.

    Yun Qian took a breath, she turned her face away slightly, and he gently rubbed her cheek with his tall nose, like a large dog that pleases people, and said hoarsely, "Can the reward be advanced?"

    Yun Qian avoided him With floating eyes, she refused, "No, I have something to do right now."

    She reached out to cover his gloomy black eyes, and the trembling eyelashes under her palm tickled her palm.

    "You go quickly."

    Yun Qian urged, Yan Muqing finally let her go. After he left with the Soul Chopping Tiger Inner Pill, Yun Qian came out of the cave where the Soul Chopping Tiger was sealed, and the opened consciousness felt a strong spiritual force coming towards her. Called.

    [Ding! Congratulations to the host for triggering the [Critical Strike] passive, and the realm has been upgraded to the second level of God Transformation! ]

    She looked around and saw no one, the enemy peeking at her in the dark.

    [Ding! Congratulations to the host for triggering the [Critical Strike] passive, and the realm has been upgraded to the third level of God Transformation! ]

    [Ding! Congratulations to the host for triggering the [Critical Strike] passive, and the realm has been upgraded to the fourth level of God Transformation! ]

    The next two attacks are stronger than the previous ones, this person must be much higher than her realm, otherwise she can't detect it at all.

    Is it the invisible man?

    It should not be, she guessed that the invisible man should not have such a strong spiritual power. If the invisible man can achieve this level, he will not get close to her to disturb her when she transforms into a god, and he can attack her from a distance.

    Her decision to kill Soul Zhanhu was ad hoc yesterday, only she and Yan Muqing knew, not even Bai Zhao.

    If this person can catch up here, he should have been eyeing her a long time ago, and he has been following her.

    A person whose realm is far greater than her, and she has offended again.

    To exclude Wei Yulou, who was devastated by the fake pills, only Lu Ming was left.

    Is Lu Ming testing her physique by attacking her?

    Knowing her identity, Yun Qian stopped looking around for Lu Ming. Her realm was far lower than Lu Ming, so it was impossible to find out where he was.

    Since he wanted to test, she might as well use this to upgrade.

    When she hit the sixth realm of God Transformation, she sensed another unfamiliar spiritual power.

    There are two people?

    Yun Qian pretended to be unconscious and left here.

    When Lu Ming saw Yun Qian disappear, he and Jun Yan appeared.

    Jun Yan's empty cuffs were fluttering in the wind, he said, "Her constitution is just right to help us get the Sanskrit vine."

    Lu Ming said, "That's what I meant." He smiled slightly, "I didn't expect it to be ordinary. The red fox demon, but the red flame fox demon."