Bai Hao His expression looked particularly soft and naive, he was so caring.

    She resisted the temptation and was about to refuse, when Yan Muqing squinted her eyes and said disdainfully, "Xuehu has a cold body, what's the difference between holding you and holding an ice cube."

    Bai Zhao chuckled, "I can use my spiritual power to dry my body. Warm, so that the master will not feel cold."

    Yan Muqing's eyes suddenly turned cold.

    Yun Qian sensed a killing intent, she held down Yan Muqing's hand and said to Bai Zhao, "Xiao Bai, go back and wait for me first, I'll go get the painting later."

    Bai Zhao also felt the killing intent from Yan Muqing, But maybe he was used to it. This time he was not as nervous as before. He even met Yan Muqing's icy gaze and smiled at Yun Qian, "Little Bai, wait for the master to come."

    Then he glanced at Yan Muqing and walked out the door.

    Seeing that Yan Muqing was about to run away again, Yun Qian hurriedly placed him on the bed with hands and feet. Yan Muqing's eyes seemed to stare Bai Zhuo's back out of a hole. He paused, turned to look at Yun Qian, "Let me go."

    "Didn't you promise me last time that you wouldn't kill Bai Zhao?" Yun said lightly.

    Yan Muqing frowned and didn't look at her as if to avoid the problem.

    Yun Qian was numb, it seems that she will have to watch people closely in the future.

    Xiaobai has already painted, she will take the painting to find Ni Youjue first.

    Yun Qian picked up a piece of cotton wool that was stuck on his fox ear and held it in front of Yan Muqing, and gave him a message, "I'm going out now, you can clean up the house for me, and I will clean up all the messy cotton wool. Clean."

    Yun Qian went to the Miaodan Hall and handed the portrait to Ni Youjue. When Ni Youjue saw the man in the portrait, her expression changed, "How could it be..."     "

    Uncle, do you know him?"

You Jue glanced at Yun Qian, how could he not know this person, this is him and Yun Shuisheng's senior brother Jun Yan.

    But the big brother is dead.

    It is the ashes collected by Master Chunyang Zhenren himself.

    Ni Youjue said, "...At that time, Yun Shuisheng and I were still young, and we can't remember many things, but there is no doubt about the death of the senior brother. It is impossible for the master to admit the ashes of the senior brother.

    " For the entire cultivation world, the name taboo only exists in legends. This person has a very high cultivation level, but he is a loose cultivator, living in seclusion in the deep mountains that no one knows about.

    Yun Qian never thought that this person was the master of Ni Youjue and the original owner her father thousands of years ago.

    Ni Youjue and Yun Shuisheng were adopted by Master Chunyang when they were very young. The senior brother he called Jun Yu was the eldest disciple of Master Chunyang. He and Yun Shuisheng died when they were five years old.

    Ni Youjue said, "Qianqian, are you sure the person who came to find your father looks like this?"

    Yun Qian nodded.

    Ni Youjue frowned and said, "Could it be that the big brother is not dead? Impossible! Master can never admit the wrong person." A powerful person