Jiang Hui shook his head, "I was taken away by other attendants."

    He smiled bitterly, "My grandfather didn't care about me, he looked at me like he was looking at someone Stranger, if he hadn’t talked to him about his childhood, he would have answered them one by one, and I would have suspected that I had mistaken someone.”

    Jiang Hui couldn’t extract any useful information from what Jiang Hui said. It can be roughly guessed that perhaps Jiang Hui's grandfather, as the servant of the Slaughter Tower, was ordered to kill his relatives righteously and to capture Jiang Hui.

    Yun Qian comforted Jiang Hui, Jiang Hui's expression improved, he apologized to Yun Qian, "I'm sorry, Young Sect Master, I shouldn't leave the team privately."

    Yun Qian smiled, "It's fine, but you can also see that the Slaughter Tower is here. The place is very weird." She hesitated, "We shouldn't go there next time."

    Curiosity killed the cat, so don't go.

    Jiang Hui's pale face showed a smile, "I don't want to go either, my grandfather is going to catch me and what else can I do."

    He paused and said, "However, Young Sect Master, how did you go so quickly? You brought me over and brought me back?"

    Yun Qian said for a long time, "My father left me a magic weapon, we traveled through the magic weapon, you should have heard of it in the myth book. [Mirror] Well, [Mirror] is a kind of space."

    She glanced at Yan Muqing, "The Chaos Gate in the legend that sealed the great devil was [Mirror], and the Slaughter Tower we went to this time was also [Mirror], so the map There is no Slaughter Tower."

    Jiang Hui suddenly realized, seeing that he had a tendency to ask again, Yun Qian hurriedly took Yan Muqing away with the excuse of "it's getting late, go home and sleep".

    When he returned to Linshui Residence, the lantern under the porch was on, Yun Qian saw someone squatting there, and only when he got closer did he realize that it was Bai Zhao.

    "Xiao Bai." Yun Qian called him.

    Bai Dao opened his sleepy eyelids, and when he saw Yun Qian, his eyes lit up, he blinked and said with a little grievance, "Master, why did you come back, Xiao Bai has been waiting for you for a long time.

    " Have you been waiting here?"

    Bai Hao nodded, showing two little tiger teeth with a smile, "Isn't Xiao Bai very good?" You

    must know that Erha, who she has raised in the heaven for so many years, hasn't been picked up for a long time. Xiaobai is sensible.

    Yun Qian patted Bai Zhao's head, and said distressedly, "Good boy, get up quickly, your legs are sore when you squat."

    Bai Zhao got up obediently, he noticed Yan Muqing's icy gaze, raised his eyebrows at him where Yun Qian couldn't see, Yan Muqing's fingers creaked.

    Before Bai Zhao left, he pestered Yun Qian to let her sleep with him.

    Yun Qian struggled for a while but still refused. Although it was nice to sleep with the furry, Bai Hao could also transform into a human form. The last time she heard him say that he was being held to sleep in the Princess Mansion, she almost agreed.

    This time, I kept my sanity, and it was better to refuse.

    Bai Zhao's lost back left, Yun Qiannao made up a bunch of them.

    ——“This poor little boy can’t sleep without his master’s arms?”

    ——“Or maybe he had a miserable childhood and would have nightmares if he wasn’t cuddled?!”