Yun Qian knew that this person's identity was not simple, and saw her staring at Yan Muqing, guessed her purpose, stood in front of Yan Muqing, and smiled at her, "Girl, how can we offend you? All right?"

    Sang Miao's eyes moved to Yun Qian, and looked at those eyes, Sang Miao's heart trembled, these eyes are so similar, like the woman who died in the black bird well.

    The moment Sang Miao looked at her, Yun Qian also felt a bit familiar, which was different from Ji He's certain familiarity, which felt very unfamiliar.

    Could this woman have been seen in the first nine worlds she had traveled through?

    Yun Qian: System, can I read the memories of the first nine worlds again?

    [System 101: "QAQ Daba, host, shortly after you entered the last world, you asked to blur the memory of the first nine worlds. This behavior is irreversible~"]

    Yun Qian: ...

    Yan Muqing is to be blamed for this matter. If he hadn't been in a coma, she had a splitting headache, and her brain couldn't bear so many memories, she wouldn't just keep the memory of the host in this world.

    Sang Miao had never heard of Yun Qian's words, she frowned, and the man in black behind Yun Qian wanted to come up and grab her.

    Yun Qian frowned, and was about to make a move when the man in black broke his neck with a cold white hand.

    Yan Muqing retracted his hand as if he had encountered something dirty, and there was a bit of disgust in his eyes. If it weren't for his lack of spiritual power now, he would not kill with his bare hands.

    Seeing the blood on his hands, Yun Qian took out a handkerchief and handed it to him, "Wipe it."

    Yan Muqing lowered her eyes and took the handkerchief to wipe her hands.

    The expressions of the two were so normal that it seemed that the corpse lying on the ground was not killed by them.

    After the mortals in the teahouse reacted, they immediately screamed and fled away, leaving only Liu He, Sang Miao's people, and the melon-eating cultivators onlookers.

    Seeing this, the other men in black immediately attacked Yun Qian and the two, but those men in black didn't even touch the corners of their clothes, so they fell to the ground without breathing.

    Most of the monks in the teahouse did not open their consciousness and could not see what was going on.

    But Sang Miao's consciousness has been capturing Yun Qian's every move. She saw that she quickly condensed a few ice needles in her hands, and those ice needles pinned exactly on the guards' dead holes.

    Sang Miao sneered, pulled out the sword from his waist, and the sword intent fell like a thousand fists. At this time, the monks in the inn wanted to escape, but they were suppressed by the sword intent and couldn't escape. They could only watch in horror.

    In order to avoid harming the innocent, Yun Qian flew out of the teahouse with Yan Muqing, followed by Sang Miao, but the speed of the two was too fast for her to catch up.

    She read a formula and summoned the nine-tailed fox demon through the deed seal.

    Chase away on the body of the demon fox.

    Yun Qian noticed the nine-tailed fox demon who suddenly appeared behind her.

    ——"System, why can she summon a white fox?"