It must have been because he spoke too hastily just now. He squatted down and slammed into her forehead. He didn't expect her physique to be so violent that it caused nosebleeds.

    Looking at Yan Muqing's eyes full of murderous intent, Yun Qian was very fortunate that he added a "don't talk" speech at the beginning, otherwise the big devil would definitely swear, and look at the blue veins in his hands.

    She thought about it for a while, but decided to build up her good morals and stop hating herself. Now he really wants to kill her, and it's also her fault, which has caused nosebleeds.     Yun Qian took out a handkerchief from the lapel of her clothes, raised her hand and pressed it on Yan Muqing's nose, his eyebrows slightly frowned, and his eyes fell on the clean little hand, so white that you could see the light under the skin Cyan blood vessels.

    Her movements were gentle, and the familiar light breath poured into his nose along the handkerchief, making his nose a little itchy, but not uncomfortable.

    ——"The next time you use Yanling, you have to be careful."

    Yan Muqing raised her eyes to look at Yun Qian's calm face, and snorted coldly in her heart, she still wanted another time.

    Although he thought so, his eyebrows gradually loosened.

    Yun Qian helped Yan Muqing to clean it up, put the hat on his head, and put his fox ears into the hat.

    When her hand touched the fox's ear, she noticed that his expression was tense, and his dark eyes stared at her without blinking, as if nervous.

    - "Could it be that it hurts?"

    Yun Qian Fang softened her movements, carefully lowered the brim of her hat, and when her hand left his ear, Yan Muqing's clenched knuckles slowly loosened.

    Yun Qian helped Yan Muqing put down the gauze curtain on the hat, put on the hat himself, and took him to the Slaughter Tower.

    The place where the two appeared turned out to be in the air, Yun Qian drew a gossip array to prevent them from falling from the air.

    She stood on the gossip array and looked down. There was nothingness in all directions. Only a ten-story tower stood on the small island in the middle. Presumably that tower was the so-called Slaughter Tower.

    Yun Qian drove the formation and flew down, came to a position not far from the Slaughter Tower, and observed the people who entered. Those people were all wearing masks and wearing all kinds of clothes, some looked rich, some looked poor, and they couldn't guess their identities.

    Yun Qian and Yan Muqing mixed in with those people. They were cautious at first, but after a long time, she found that no one paid attention to them at all.

    Two men in masks, with "Wang" and "Zhao" written on their masks, passed by, and they were chatting.

    The man wearing the "Zhao" mask said, "Tonight's fight is over, how about we go to the sixth floor for a drink?" The

    "Wang" mask waved his hand and said, "Hey, I still have a task to do, forget it. "

    "Zhao" said, "This task has been done for so many years and it has not been completed, so don't be in a hurry."

    "Wang" smiled bitterly, "Brother Zhao doesn't know anything, I am dying."

    "Zhao" is not surprised . , just sighed, "Is even Brother Wang leaving?" The

    topic gradually became heavy, Yun Qian didn't understand, she looked elsewhere.

    Not all of them had their surnames written on their masks, some had given names, some had symbols they couldn't read, and most had nothing written on them. Those who didn't write anything didn't talk to anyone, just walked quietly towards the second floor.