Arranging the formation requires flying to another location, which also takes time. Yun Qian has no time to arrange the formation, not to mention that with her cultivation base, it is impossible to teleport the formation!

    Wei Yulou was also surprised. If Yunqian really returned the elixir to the Miaodantang on the same day, how could it be possible for Wen Ran to issue the elixir?

    Yun Qian smiled at the disciples who were already starting to be disappointed, "But since I promised to give out the elixir, I will do it." The

    voice fell, and the noise became louder. They didn't even know what Yun Qian was doing. She had returned the elixir, how could she still issue elixir and use the few bottles of elixir she had left? How many people can it give?

    Isn't this a mess!

    Lin Bulu looked at Yun Qian with admiration, "Young Sect Master actually donated the few remaining bottles of elixir, she is so selfless!"

    Zhou Pan also nodded in agreement, his fleshy face trembling. The provoked Jiang Hui pinched.

    Zhou Pan stared at Jiang Hui, and said aggrievedly, "Why are you pinching me!"

    "You are too stupid to hold back. She didn't want to deliver those bottles of elixir at all!" Jiang Hui shook his head.

    Zhou Pan said unconvinced, "You're smart, you tell me what the Young Sect Master wants to do?"

    Jiang Hui had some guesses. He had many friends and well-informed. He felt that the Young Sect Master said that someone must be unlucky.

    Wen Ran had an ominous premonition, she wanted to stop Yun Qian from continuing, but she couldn't find a reason.

    Yun Qian looked around the circle of disciples. When those disciples met her calm gaze, they subconsciously calmed down and saw her smile, "Although the elixir sent by my uncle has been withdrawn by me out of etiquette, it has been a hundred years old. Don't all the elixir that I haven't eaten are stored in the pharmacy, there are no more elixir of Ark, and those will be distributed to everyone by Pharmacist Wu."

    The disciples followed her line of sight to Wu Lan , The feeling of being depressed and aggrieved just now was swept away, right! The young sect master has been suspended for a hundred years by the head of the elixir, and every week the Miaodan Hall will send the elixir to the medicine room on time.

    There must be a lot of uneaten elixir piled up in the medicine room, and these elixir may have several arks!

    Wu Lan's legs are getting weak. Where does he have any other elixir? The previous elixir was delivered to Wen Ran on time every week. The room where the elixir was stored was empty. What if it was found out? it is good.

    Wen Ran didn't expect Yun Qian to mention this, could Yun Qian guess that Wu Lan gave her all the elixir, how could it be possible! No one except Wu Lan would know about this, how did Yun Qian know?

    Wen Ran gritted her teeth and stared at Yun Qian, trying her best to restrain the maliciousness in her eyes. Now she must force herself to calm down and think about countermeasures.

    Wei Yulou did not expect Yun Qian to think of this level, but he forgot the remaining elixir in the medicine room, and Yun Qian returned the elixir to Miaodantang, leaving only a few bottles. Did she really know what was wrong as Wen Ran said, so she did this to punish herself?

    Her body should need a lot of elixir to recuperate. That day when she said that she didn't admit her mistake, would she just be brave?

    Wu Lan was so frightened that he didn't dare to say a word, so the disciples had to turn their attention to Wei Yulou.