The inner disciples felt aggrieved, and it was obvious that what they said was true, but no one believed them.

    Repairing the wall at Yun Qian for several days, and getting a few elixir really helped them in their practice. But after the wall was repaired, Yun Qian told them they didn't have to come again, and she was going to sleep in the yard during the day.

    It's unbelievable to lie down for a whole day.

    Lin Bulu said, "Young Sect Master is amazing. Linggen has just been repaired by Miaodantang, and a new golden core has been formed, and she is not seen to practice on weekdays."

    Jiang Hui tapped Lin Bulu on the head, "Are you really an idiot? How could it be possible that the young sect master would end up with the elixir within a day of sending the elixir from Miaodantang! I think her spiritual roots have been repaired long ago, and she has been pretending to be a pig to eat a tiger. Practice hard at night, and pretend to be weak in the daytime."

    Jin Zhijie frowned, "You mean the old sect master came back long ago to help Yun Qian repair his spiritual roots? But since the old sect master came back, why did he let him go? Young Sect Master in such a situation?"

    Jiang Hui guessed, "I think the people of Miaodan Hall are secretly operating. The master has changed the root of the sky, and it took three years to go from building the foundation to the golden core. If I remember correctly, the young sect master is the root of the water. Now these four hundred and forty-four golden pills, she can never still be the spiritual root of the earth. Such talent needs to re-establish the golden pill in the body, and it will take a year at least. Maybe a year ago, her spiritual root was It has been repaired, and it has been strengthened by the way?"

    This guess is difficult to convince everyone, because after so many years in the cultivation world, it is impossible for the residual root to be repaired, let alone repair it and strengthen it again. If there was such a possibility, then the rich monk would have relied on this method and soared steadily.

    But the impossible fact of Yun Qian was placed in front of them, and they had to believe it.

    Zhou Pan's chubby face licked the candy man in his hand, and said vaguely, "Why does the young sect master pretend to be a pig and eat a tiger?"

    Jiang Hui snatched the candy man from his hand, "Don't eat you fat man, turn around The assessment is about to take place, how can a person of self-cultivation be greedy for the appetite, the Jindan period should be regular fasting, otherwise you will feel better when you reach the Yuan Ying."

    Zhou Pan pursed his mouth aggrieved.

    Jiang Hui sighed and looked at the sky gloomily, "I'm afraid this day is going to change. The young sect master is very talented. According to the cultivation speed of Venerable Penglai, the young sect master should be four times as fast as him. It can be transformed into a god, and it can be merged in fifty years. Who will be the ruler of the Long Sword Sect at that time?" The

    Long Sword Sect has always respected the strong, and Wei Yulou defeated the three elders all the way to win the head. , If Yun Qian becomes the head of the Long Sword Sect in the future, will those who have insulted her still have good fruit to eat?

    Zhou Pan worried, "Then what should we do? Although we didn't do anything to the Young Sect Master before, it would be disrespectful to see her never being polite."

    Jiang Hui said, "To be safe, let's remain neutral from today onwards, Sect Master. We will not offend you and the Young Sect Master."

    Jin Zhijie said coldly, "You guys should remain neutral, I will still stand on the side of the Master, and the Soul Slaying Tiger thing can't be ignored, even if she becomes the Sect Leader, it is a skill . Incorrect head." After saying that, Jin Zhijie got up and left.