This worth is much better than being an ordinary pharmacist in the Long Sword Sect.

    Wu Lan was sympathetic to Zhao Xuan's inability to speak, and took out a bamboo slip from the Qiankun bag and handed it to Zhao Xuan, "Zhao Xuan, you and I don't need to see outsiders, this is my communication bamboo slip." He said ambiguous, "We will later Contact the bamboo slips."

    The disciples behind looked jealous, who didn't want to make friends with the alchemists of the Miaodan Hall, but they were not qualified to have a relationship with Zhao Xuan at all.

    Zhao Xuan glanced at Wu Lan gratefully. This fellow Taoist was really considerate. He took the bamboo slip that Wu Lan gave him, condensed his spiritual power on the small magic circle on the bamboo slip, and wrote what he wanted to say on it. .

    Another bamboo slip on Wu Lan's body immediately came with news from Zhao Xuan, and dozens of Long Sword Sect disciples were watching. He decided to make a splash and deliberately opened the news on the bamboo slip to let them know that Zhao Xuan took the initiative to make friends. His.

    So the text floated in the air.

    "Pharmacist Wu, the hall master sent me to deliver spiritual pills tonic."

    What do you mean? !

    This ark is actually filled with elixir supplements?

    Ark's elixir supplement is this... how much is this worth, hundreds of millions?

    You must know that the elixir outside is sold by the piece.

    They couldn't buy the elixir on weekdays. The elixir in the medicine room was supplied to Yun Qian by the Miaodan Hall. Later, Yunqian's elixir was stopped, and those elixir were only stored in the medicine room, and the head didn't say anything. Send it to them, but they dare not mention it.

    But since the sect master bought so many elixir supplements this time, it is impossible for him to keep them privately.

    Could it be that the assessment is coming soon, and you plan to make up for them? When the disciples thought of this, their blood boiled, and their eyes were so hot that they almost drooled.

    Wu Lan was also stunned. With so many elixir supplements, he didn't have to be frightened and afraid of sending elixir to Wen Ran to be discovered.

    Before everyone could relax, the words above changed again.

    "I'll ask the way."

    Huh? Ask for directions?

    Isn't the pharmacy right under my nose? What is the way?

    "The hall master asked me to give these elixir supplements to the young sect master. Pharmacist Wu, do you know how to get to Linshuiju?"

    Everyone thought they were dazzled, rubbed their eyes, and looked again, the key words were still "young sect master" and "Linshuiju". residence".

    Miaodantang is going to give these spiritual pills to that remnant spiritual root? Go crazy. No matter how much a broken spiritual root is repaired, it is impossible to improve the cultivation level. Isn't this a waste of nature?

    And it's still such a big flying boat, Yun Qian's trash can't finish it for the rest of his life, right?

    Wu Lan was also stunned by these words, and he trembled, "Zhao Xuan, do you mean that such an ark is sent to Linshuiju?"

    Zhao Xuan typed on the bamboo slip.

    Two big words appeared in the sky immediately.

    "Well!"

    Everyone: "..."

    Zhao Xuan even thoughtfully handed the bamboo slips back to Wu Lan's hands, indicating that he was finished.

    Wu Lan: "..."

    What about making friends?

    Wu Lan felt embarrassed. There was no reason why the bamboo slips he sent were returned. The disciples were all watching. He didn't know where to put his face, and there was even a mocking voice behind him.

    He had no choice but to show Zhao Xuan the way, even if he didn't want Yun Qian to get the elixir.

    Otherwise, Zhao Xuan will stand here for a while, and he will lose more face!

    When the disciples watched Zhao Xuan, who could see the route, leave, the clamor immediately continued.

    "Yun Qian's mortal star is also worthy of taking the elixir?"

    "Don't worry, the inner disciple of Canglai Peak will definitely forgive her if he knows."

    "This is also a good thing, we can't get the elixir in the medicine room. But if we snatch it from Yun Qian for the inner disciple, we can still buy it with money!"

    "Damn, that's because your family is rich, at least one thousand taels per piece, who can afford it!"

    "Mother, Still angry, I have been stuck in foundation building for 20 years. If there was a spiritual pill to help, it would already be a golden pill! If you eat it for that waste, she is still a broken spiritual root!"

    "What is this called? Even if you are a waste, If you fight for your father and you fight for your relationship, you can get resources, it's really unfair!"

    At the same time, Yun Qian, who was sleeping on the hail pile.

    [Ding! Congrats to the host for achieving the achievement of [Enthusiasm], luck value +1]

    [Ding! Congratulations to the host for achieving the achievement [Jealousy of the same family], luck value +1]

    [Ding! Congratulations to the host for achieving the achievement of [Doubtful Life], luck value +1]

    [Ding! Congratulations to the host for achieving the achievement of [Heart Wounded], luck value +1]

    ...

    Yun Qian was stunned by "Ding".

    I opened the data card in a daze, and the luck value directly hit 30 points.

    What's going on? Could it be that the task of [The Heroine's Obsession] also includes sleeping?

    Then she can sleep more in the future.

    After the luck value increased, the hail finally stopped falling on the top of the head, and the hail piles also disappeared.

    Yun Qian was about to sleep more, but Su Chun called her in a panic outside the door.