[101 System: This potion can distort any linear object at will, and make others feel that its existence is reasonable . ]

    Yun Qian: ...It's so tasteless. Linear object, Italian straight noodles twisted into spaghetti?

    Yun Qian didn't think of the use of this potion, and at this moment, a male voice came.

    "Senior sister?"

    Yun Qian looked at the sound, and not far away stood a young man in a monk's robe with a jade-like face. His eyebrows and eyes were bright, the broken hair on his forehead was wet with sweat, and his eyes lit up when he saw her.

    Yun Qian recognized that this was Xiao Jing, the junior brother adopted by the original owner since he was a child. In the original book, Xiao Jing's ending was also miserable. He thought that the original owner was burned to death by Luo Yanding, so he went to Luo Yanding alone and sacrificed to save the original owner. But in fact, the original owner was not sent to Luo Yanding. She was guarded by Weiyu Tower and imprisoned.

    But according to the plot, Xiao Jing shouldn't be here now.

    Xiao Jing had previously planned to take the original owner and Su Chun to leave the Long Sword Sect, but was found and recovered by Wei Yulou. Weiyulou set up a barrier on Canglai Peak, and disciples from other peaks could not come to the main peak without reporting.

    In the original text, Xiao Jing was attached to the original owner, so he kept asking his master, Qingjuefeng elder Yuan Fufeng to report to Weiyulou, but Weiyulou did not agree to let Xiao Jing come over, so he cut off the connection between the original owner and Xiao Jing.

    That being the case, it was impossible for Xiao Jing to obtain the consent of Wei Yulou to come to Canglai Peak.

    Xiao Jing's realm is only Yuan Ying, how did he break through the barrier?

    Yun Qian looked at Xiao Jing up and down, he was no different from the Xiao Jing in the original owner's memory, but for some reason he still felt something was wrong, Yun Qian decided to ask directly, "A Jing, how can you come?"

    Yun Qian was observing Xiao Jing, Xiao Jing was also observing Yun Qian. He found that Yun Qian didn't look the same as before. Her body was still weak, but her eyes were bright and not sick, as if she had returned to many years ago.

    Xiao Jing's expression paused for a moment, and he smiled lightly, "Senior sister, I came with Master."

    In the original book, Xiao Jing's master, the elder Yuan Fufeng, had hardly ever been to Canglai Peak, the main peak of Long Sword Sect, and he was the only one behind him. Both times, it was to discuss with Wei Yulou about the independence of Qingjue Peak.

    It stands to reason that the Peak Master of his own school can be independent if he wants to be independent, but if he is independent, he will not be able to allocate the resources of the school.

    That's why Yuan Fufeng came here yesterday to share the property of the Long Sword Sect with Wei Yulou, and he was bound to pack up and take away his share before he could form his own faction.

    However, when Yuan Fufeng came over, he didn't need to tell Xiao Jing, who was a disciple, how did Xiao Jing know that Yuan Fufeng was coming to the main peak today?

    Since this plot did not appear in the original text, there must be some changes. However, Xiao Jing is not a bad person. Judging from the joy in his eyes when he saw her just now, he should have come to see her because he was worried about the original owner.