21. Heart issues!

Start from the beginning

"Umm, doctor is not here... we need to wait a little. You can sit if you want."

Hah in a place like this.!? No chance.

I crossed my arms on my chest and stood still... She gave me a look and then went to sit on one of the chairs facing the other way.

Wh...what! I'm standing here! Why is she not looking at me? Of all the people I know she's the weirdest. I hate it when I can't read her.

I just rolled my eyes and walked towards her. She didn't even raise her smart head to look at me. I clenched my good hand tightly and sat on the freaking bed right in front of her. She was looking at her hands as I sat down her facial expression changed. Was that a victory smile?

We just sat and waited for someone I didn't even want to see. I was suffering from boredom and she too tilted her head all the way back on her chair, sighing.

Wow her neck is... long.

I watched too many beauty pageants with my bodyguards. Pol said that girls with long necks are truly beautiful, but I said he's an idiot and only giraffes look beautiful with long necks.

Watching her closely... showing her neck I must say her neck is... attractive. I don't know why but I heard a strange dum dum sound. Is this coming from my chest!?

"Sit properly!" Woah that comes out quite loud, I accidentally startled her. She just cleared her throat and sat properly. She's so adorable that I wanted to laugh at her.

A few minutes later...

My back ached while sitting, I just leaned backward. Now she was sitting straight and I was half lying on the damn bed. I closed my eyes for a moment.

Another minute passed, and I was waiting for her to speak first. As for me, I'm not that good at starting a conversation. Usually when I open my mouth everyone around me either runs away or yells back to make me shut up.

'Hmmm hm hmmm!!'

Is she humming!? I opened my eyes to look at her in awe. She was rubbing her hand while humming some song in a low voice.

"Why don't you hum a little louder!" As I said she stopped and looked up at me raising her eyebrows which I can't even see. Weirdo!

"Ahh, I didn't realize that I was..., Well, I didn't want to disturb..."

Huh!?!? What is she talking about...!

"Sing to me!" I half-requested.

"Wh.. what?"

"Sing to me... the song you were humming," I repeated myself.

"I can't," she half smiled.

"Why?" Does she only know the tune and not the actual lyrics!?

"It's just... I don't sing in front of anyone..." she shook her head a little.

"You can't say no to me. I mean I'm still hurt... Thanks to you..." I narrowed my eyes at her "...you have to do everything to make me feel better," she gave me a side smile "Anyway, it's just the two of us here. So, you may start." I said and closed my eyes again as a sign that I didn't want to hear any 'no' from her.

Another minute passed silently... and then...

~~~

Travel with me
Don't you wanna get away
Don't you wanna run away
I can take you anywhere
Ride with me anywhere