Chapter 6: A battle with the two barbarians

Start from the beginning

"Hoh. A barrier. And how about this?" The muscular physique man said in disdain as he aimed his hand at the young girl similar to his companion.

He chanted magic and it was not just some common magic. The magic was mixed with his Distinctive Passive Skill: Stout and this made the magic deadly.

"Burn Everything, Hell meteor!"

"Oi! Are you trying to kill the girl?!"

The sky became dim as the meteor the size of a half of the town approached the young girl from the sky.

Although the size was big, the size of the meteor was very small like a cabinet but it was big since there was an enormous amount of fire following it.

It was called Hell meteor afterall.

The young girl was scared, she knew she couldn't stand that. Even with the help of her Distinctive Passive Skill: Eye of Puppeteer, the analysis result was dangerous.

「Skill: Hell Meteor
Enhancement: Skill: Stout
Durability: B+
Threat class: F-

The durability was even stronger than her Distinctive Passive Skill: Iron Thread. She had no choice.

"Wh-what should I d-do...?"

Her mind was in a mess. The two barbarians already moved away from the location of the fast approaching meteor that they casted.

"Damn it!!"

She lifted both of her hands to the sky and began to cast some spell.

"Activate Skill: Summon Puppet. Summon my puppet slime and heed my order!"

A magic circle appeared on the ground and Mareine's Distinctive Passive Skill: Perfect Puppet Control was also activated.

Seconds by seconds, as the meteor approaches, the mega slime rises from the ground. The thread also appeared attaching the mega slime to the young girl, Mareine.

Afar, the two men with the wooden wagon were surprised to see what happened to the girl.

Their jaws fell looking at the girl with her strategy.

"Oi! Do you think that girl will survive your magic?"

"Don't underestimate my magic! I enhanced it with my Distinctive Passive Skill: Stout. It will kill her. Such a shame we can't sell her."

Back to Mareine, the young girl who struggles to death, she flinched her finger and Mega slime came closer to her, obeying the order that was given.

Mareine then with her Distinctive Passive Skill: Thread Manipulation, she made a big shield by it able to cover the whole area with the radius as her at the center of 14 meters. In total, the diameter of the shield she crafted was 28 meters.

The two men watching were surprised looking at her as well.

The shield Mareine crafted was now covering her and her puppet slime.

And for the last move, she raised her index finger from the ground to the sky and as an order, the mega slime followed her direction.

The mega slime who was sheltering in the shield jumped so fast that it made the shield tossed and fly in the sky then collide with the Hell meteor.

It was successful, however, the gigantic slime who jumped was now returning to the ground.

Mareine panicked thinking that the slime will land on her so she unsummoned her puppet thus resulting the mega slime disappearing in mid-air.

One more problem left. The big shield she crafted was also returning back.

Mareine raised her right hand, and pointed her index finger to the sky towards the place of the shield.

She moved her finger in a cross motion like she was dividing a cake. She drew many cross formations in the air and when she was done doing, the shield broke and split to many pieces.

It was her Distinctive Passive Skill: Iron Thread and Distinctive Passive Skill: Thread Manipulation.

She manipulated the thread the shield was made of and cut it with her Iron thread in mid air.

The result was shocking. Even the two barbarian was shocked when the skill: Hell Meteor was canceled.

"That... Can't be..."

"Oi, oi! This kid is no ordinary! She's an adventurer!"

"Let's leave this place and run!"

They decided to leave but, Mareine suddenly appeared in the back of them with a bunch of wolves and mushroom monsters behind her.

"Say goodnight =>." The young girl said with a wicked smile as she moved his finger.

All the monsters that were linked to the iron thread moved to the two men and attacked them.

The monsters Mareine defeated were all in the hand of her, attached to the thread.

"This is the price of making me scared." She said mercilessly as she looked at the two barbarians being eaten, attacked, and devoured by her puppets.

Ding!

「New Skill Acquired:
Skill: Weapon Creation

Distinctive Passive Skill: Death Puppeteer's Aura 」

◇◆◇

────────────────

Novel Notes

Distinctive Passive Skill: False Strength, (Stout)
The more the user feels he/she is strong, the more he/she will more likely become one. However if you felt opposite, then the effect will also be opposite.

Equipment name: Lava Armor
An rare-common armor that can be crafted or looted. This armor was said to be the armor used as a clothes in the northern part, the cold weather.
Durability: 3: D-

Monster Name: Forest Wolf
A common monster that can be found in any forest.
(Single) rank threat: Q-
(Troup) threat rank: O+

Monster Name: Mushroom
A monster who specialized in poison. Commonly found in the depths of the forest
(Single) rank threat: M-
(Bunch) threat rank: J+

Monster Name: Mega Slime
A monster formed when a group of magic slimes forged together. Physical attack won't work.
Chance of happening: 12%
Threat rank: C-