Chapter 24 || Malfoy Manor

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

The next day you woke up and got ready to go to Malfoy Manor around lunch time.

Of course you didn't go alone this time, you brought the whole gang with you. 

Malfoy Manor isn't that far away from home so you all decided to walk. Penny also really wanted to play in the snow since it started snowing last night.

Mid way arriving at Malfoy Manor, your friends decided to have a snowball fight. But the only thing you could focus on was the guy that was hand-in-hand with you.

His smile gave you warmth in the cold weather. He noticed you staring and he looked back into your eyes lovingly as he pulls you in closer. 

As he brushed a strand of your hair away from your face, a snowball was thrown right between you guys hitting Mattheo in the face,

"Get a room you two!" Hermione screamed. "Oh it's on, Granger!" You said, letting go of Mattheo and grabbing a giant ball of snow in your hand.

The snowball fight became a war of laughter and revenge. Soon enough, Malfoy Manor was in sight.

*****

After ringing the door bell, a house elf came out and let you in.

You were all standing in the hall decorated with expensive items and castle looking carvings.

Draco walked in in a black turtle neck, his smile seems to have came back since a few years back. "a bit of a crowd you got there," he broke the silence. "yeah, hope you don't mind," "oh no, not at all." he scanned everyone in the room.

"why don't you come join me, darling." his pupils seemed to dilate and his smile grew as he motioned his hand to come to him.

as he said this, Mattheo's hand traveled to your waist pulling you closer to him. His face still has a smile, yet it screams nothing but jealousy. 

Not a second later, Astoria came from behind you with a shy "excuse me". she then wrapped her arms around Draco. "this is my girlfriend, Astoria Greengrass," Draco said as he put his hand on her back.

Hearing that, both Ron and Harry laughed under their breath knowing how stupid Riddle must have felt.

"Come join us for lunch, Mother and Father has been waiting for you, Y/n."

you all the followed Draco and Astoria to the dining area. As soon as you all walked in, Narcissa Malfoy stood up and welcomed you all. 

once everyone is sat downed, Narcissa started the conversation by apologizing for the danger she had put Hogwarts and all of you in.

She then proceeded to grab an old chest that looked really expensive and gave you the key to open it. "Even if it's hard to believe, your parents and us were very close," Narcissa said interlocking her hands together. 

"Y/n, we're very sorry we didn't do anything about your parents. and we would've given these to you sooner but we made a promise with your parents." Narcissa did all the talking while Lucius stayed quiet. 

"it's alright, could i ask what promise you made?" it was silence for a moment.

"Y/n, your parents's disappearance had something to do with the Dark Lord. We promised them to never mention that William and Alice ever even had a child. They didn't want you to be involved with the Dark Lord in the slightest."

you were stunned for a moment. then nodded, before opening up the box. The box was filled with old letters and old pictures from your parents. knowing well you would well up, you asked permission to take it home with you to read there instead to which they allowed it.