Chapter 23 || New Adventure

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"well this looks homie.."

After you all graduated, your friends offered to help search for your parents.

To show your gratitude, you let them stay at your grandparents house (which is now your house) till they can get one themselves.

Once they all got settled in, they all sat around the dinner table as you cooked them their meal. As you cooked, you all tried to think of a plan for the search of your parents.

"where do we even begin, honestly," Ron said as you put a plate full of delicious food in front of him. 

Everyone started digging in while you all throw out random ideas from your heads.

"wait, why are we even thinking that far? we're in Y/n's grandparents' house, we can just start here and try to find something in here," Penny suggested

"well as long as we have Y/n's permission?"

You nodded in agreement, "though how about we relax for today."

*****

Night time came, after a round of stories and ideas, you all said your goodnights and went into your own rooms. 

by midnight, everyone was asleep. You on the other hand couldn't get the thought of your parents out of your mind. You sat up in your bed, looking to your right to see both Penny and Hermione are already fast asleep. 

slowly and carefully, you got out off your bed and went down stairs. Grabbing your favorite picnic blanket you loved since little, you placed it on top of the grass in your garden.

at first you were just sitting down singing any song you found comforting, but after a few moments you soon lay down and covered your eyes, falling asleep.

*****

The next day, you woke up to the sounds of snoring and the heavy weight around you.

"what the fuck.." squinting your eyes to see what's going on. 

You smiled to see all 4 of your friends sleeping beside you on the blanket, well some. Ron was barely even touching the fabric.

"good friends i have.." you thought to yourself as you smiled. Then you got up to go inside to make breakfast for everybody before they woke up.

"Morning sunshine." welp looks like someone already beat you to it. Mattheo gave you a small peck on the forehead.

"Good morning Mattheo."

You found something so comforting just looking at him cooking. The sun shine that made his skin looked golden just makes the scenery more of a blessing to the eye.

As you were admiring Mattheo's looks, your 4 friends came in the house with a sleepy face and you all sat down for breakfast together.

"Let's start searching after breakfast," Mattheo said as everyone stuffed their faces with his cooking.

*****

You all started searching anywhere you can to look for something of your parents. 

an hour.. two hour.. three hour..

nothing was found and you sat down on your couch starting to lose hope.

"Hey.. Hey.. we're going to find them, y/n, don't give up just yet.." Mattheo gave you a hug and at that moment you realized.

"Wait.. Penny! the picture!"