Mail from the creator

28 February 2022

hello! i  hope you're doing  well rn especially at a time like this.. :)

Thank you for 100+ reads!

i'm very happy that i've finished 10 chapters of this story and more will come soon! the first few chapters were really short as it was my first time ever writing a fanfict. though i hope you're enjoying it so far, please don't be afraid to give some comments on what you like and what you don't like, or any ideas you want for the story as i want it to be most enjoyable for the readers. 

I would just like to clear up some things so that you know what you're reading.

1. This story is SFW so there would be little to no smut (sorry ╥﹏╥).

2. I would like to clear up that just cause in other stories Mattheo Riddle is portrayed the way he is, that doesn't mean i will make him 100% like how others do.

3. Yes in this story Mattheo Riddle is the son of Tom Marvolo Riddle. But that also doesn't mean Mattheo has to act like how his father acted. Just cause someone else acts the way they do, doesn't mean you HAVE to follow. It's your choice on what you do with YOUR life (´^ω^')

4. For any of you wondering who the fuck is Mattheo Riddle. He is a fictional character that is visually claimed from Marcuz Lopez in Deadly Class.

That's about it, thank you again for reading, voting, and commenting!