Final Words

this is basically just a short goodbye and thank you chapter.

I want to say that I appreciate all of you.

every single one of you readers.

I am extremely grateful that I have had this opportunity.

once again, thanks to

Negi Haruba for making such a great story

YaBudLessi for making this possible at all

and one last thing:

okay I may have started a new book, haha. I'm not joking, though!

the new book is called Dependence. it is literally just a continuation of this book, you can find it on my profile.

sorry for those that actually thought I was stopping, but I did say that I was finishing this book, not stopping writing.

thanks for reading, everyone, and see you in the second book!

- Niko-kun

edit (02/12/22): thank you all very much for 10,000 reads!! that's actually so many, what the heck...

I can't say I didn't expect the book to get this many readers because – I'll be real – I did expect it. or, more like it was my goal. but this was the extent of my goals, so whatever it gets to after this will be completely unexpected on my part.

thanks again! - Niko-kun

edit (23/03/23): thank you for 15k reads!! it's pretty crazy to think that my story has been read that many times...

hope you all enjoy the second book! - Niko-kun

edit (28/07/23): 20k reads!! this story has been read on all six inhabited continents. that's actually wild.

also, happy one-year anniversary to this book! i was actually just thinking the other day how I kind of miss having the Nakanos and (F/N) and Ally on my mind all the time. if you miss them, too, then you might have to wait for the next book— I mean, what? did I say that out loud?

- Niko-kun