7 - The Day Of, Part 2

A/N: as promised, here is your part 2. please read part 1 if you haven't already. enjoy!

- = + = -

(Y/N) burst through the door and dropped the pizza boxes on the living room table.

"It's pizza time."

Fuutarou sighed at the reference.

But (Y/N) locked eyes with Yotsuba. "I... don't think we've met."

She took his hand and violently shook it. "Yotsuba. Pleased to meet you!"

(Y/N) returned the violent shake before turning to open the pizza boxes.

(Y/N) slowly opened the first pizza box to about halfway before shutting it back closed.

"I'll give you guys the pizza on one condition – I get to have some."

Nino and Itsuki sighed but agreed. "Fine."

(Y/N) smiled as he opened the box. It was the Meat Lovers'. Itsuki quickly reached and snagged it.

(Y/N) opened the second box to reveal the pepperoni and green peppers. "For... Miku and Ichika, you said?" They nodded in response.

(Y/N) pushed the last box aside. "That means this one's the plain and extra cheese one."

Yotsuba gasped. "That one's mine!" (Y/N) nodded.

"Alright...," (Y/N) clapped his hands together. "Should I go get the others?"

Nino spoke first. "You can, just be careful when entering a girl's room."

(Y/N) blinked. "You're all girls?" he asked quietly.

Nino just nodded in response. "Yeah, it may be a bit hard to process."

"And... you're all the same age...," (Y/N) assumed.

"We're quintuplets if that wasn't obvious."

(Y/N) was a bit stunned. "Oh. That's... cool." He slowly nodded his head before shaking it clear.

"Okay! I shall go, then," he said as he walked towards the stairs.

He ascended to the top and came to the first closed door of the – he counted – six on the floor. He knocked gently and with a rhythm.

"Come in," a soft voice replied.

(Y/N) slowly opened the door to find a girl on her bed, playing on what seemed to be a Nintendo Switch. She also had blue headphones on... blue headphones...

It was! It was the girl from the vending machine.

"Oh," (Y/N) was surprised. "It's you."

The girl looked up from the game. She also was surprised. "Oh. Hi."

"Hi. I got you pizza."

Now she looked confused.

"It's because your sisters demanded it of me, otherwise they would kick me out."

She seemed satisfied with the response. "Okay. I'll be down in a minute," she said, putting her headphones back on.

(Y/N) closed the door behind him as he left. He then made his way to the only other closed door – the second last one.

He knocked with the same force and rhythm as before.

"Coooome iiiiin," a sleepy-sounding voice replied.

(Y/N) slowly opened the door. It was another girl, wrapped in a blanket. Only a blanket.

(Y/N)'s face slowly flushed as he realized the situation. The girl nervously laughed while trying to cover herself more.