F O R T Y F I V E

Start from the beginning

We all switch around with cooking and eating all with Ivy.

"I'm actually gonna go for a jog, it's been like seven weeks and I feel ready to start going on my 5 am runs" Ivy smiles but we all give her the same look.

"What?" She frowns.

"I don't think you should do too much, maybe a light five-minute jog or walk but the doctor said 12 weeks to start intense working out" I remind her and she just bites her lips.

"I know but I feel good. I feel back to normal. Now I just need to get all this weight off and then I can g-" But Sasha cuts her off.

"Iv you know we support you no matter what but we can't sit and let you overwork yourself so soon. Give it a couple more weeks. Please" He asks and she just shrugs.

"Where are you off to?" I stand up following her up the steps.

"Just putting the twins to bed" She mutters.

"I'll help bathe them you should go shower" I offer while grabbing them out of her arms and she nods.

I bathe Atlas first then Soleil it's very simple since they're pretty calm. However, I notice Ivy never comes in to shower.

We're back home now so there's more space however Ivy still isn't here.

I put the babies in cute matching outfits preparing them to sleep since they don't really have a normal sleep schedule.

Our nursery connects to Ivy and I's bathroom and our bathroom connects to our room so it's easy to get back and forth.

Once I come from out of the nursery Ivy's just still sitting on the bed.

"Were you waiting for me to finish with the twins?" I ask with furrowed brows.

"Yeah I didn't want to be loud or anything" She stands up grabbing her clothes and I just nod slightly.

Watching her walk off to the bathroom and close the door.

After a couple of seconds, I hear the shower running but I can't help but sit against the bathroom door. I just want to be close to her again.

Leaning against the door so caught up with my thoughts I swear I heard slight crying. I wasn't sure if it was the babies but then I realized it was Ivy.

I can either give her some space to just cry it out or comfort her. As much as I wish I could give her some space, I can't. I did that for a month and we're falling into the second month soon. I can't just 'give her space' anymore.

So I lightly knock on the door before opening it and I expect Ivy to try to suck up her crying but she doesn't.

"Iv," I whisper as she sobs harder.

"Ivanna" I rest my hands on her face making her look at me.

I wipe her tears away with my thumb and grab some tissue to wipe the snot from under her nose.

"What's going on?" I ask still holding her face. She's just in her underwear and bra.

"Nothing" She sniffles trying to pull away but I don't allow her, just staring at her intensely.

"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's happening. I can't deal with this Iv. You're not with me you're somewhere else and I can't take the distance. You're emotionally detaching and I just wanna be here for you but you aren't letting me, Ivy." I mumble rubbing my thumb against her cheek.

"I don't feel beautiful" She whispers almost to where I couldn't hear it.

"Ivy you're-" But she stops me.