T W E N T Y F I V E

read a/n please!

I V Y

I'm officially finished with college. I graduated an hour ago and Alex and I are on our way home.

I found out about the baby two days ago and I feel normal, just really nauseous and hungry at the same time. It's weird carrying a child. I don't look like I am.

I've been too scared to look at myself so I've cut myself off from the skin-tight clothes.

"What are you thinking about?" Alex speaks up, noticing my confused state.

"How long do we wait before we tell our parents." I really don't want to have this talk with my mom.

"We should just keep it between us, not forever because you're gonna show eventually but just, for now, it can be a just us thing" He offers resting his hand on my thigh.

"I'm going to gain so much weight. I feel like my boobs already doubled in size" They haven't but they just hurt and I'm being dramatic.

"You still look amazing though" Yeah because buttering me up really helps.

Once we get to the house Alex is unlocking the door while I'm holding everything because yeah make the pregnant woman hold everything.

The second he opens it we're jumped with a big surprise.

It's My family and his family and a big congratulations banner.

Do they know? How the hell do they know so fast?

"Congratulations on graduating Ivy and Alex" His mom hugs us and I take a breath of relief.

My family hugs me as well and it's overall just a little bit awkward but not unbearable.

They decided it would be smart to have a big family dinner so here we all are sitting at the table eating.

"So what are you going to do now that you're done with college?" Ingrid asks.

"Take a break and when cheer season starts back up I'll probably join an NFL team or I might help coach national teams" Coach Daisy recommend me to lots of different teams which I'm grateful for.

"Are you gonna do the summer cheer program?" My mom asks and I widen my eyes.

"No um, I think I just need a long resting period, I've been doing back-to-back nonstop cheer since I could walk and this is my first break so I'm just gonna sit back" Also because I'm pregnant.

"Really? I never really knew you to be the break kinda girl. You'd get all the experience and practice ever, that's so-" But I'm cutting Isaiah off.

"Well, I just need a break okay" I snap at him making ever look at me.

"Sorry" I clear my throat, I feel very crabby lately but I'm always crabby.

"So when are you and Alex going to get married?" His mom asks and I just look at Alex.

"Not anytime soon, we're just focusing on new life- more life" He corrects himself and I feel like kicking him.

New life? Seriously.

I can't get bothered with the tension so I'm just sitting here stuffing my face with everything on the table. I feel like I haven't eaten in years but that's what happens when you're feeding two.

Soon I start to notice everyone is just quietly watching me repeatedly eat and get more and it's starting to make me uncomfortable.

"I feel like I'm being silently judged and I don't really like it" I speak up and his dad raises his brows.