T E N

I V Y

The past week I've been making Alex my bitch.

I haven't touched him since his birthday and I'm not going to. No matter how much he begs.

Right now we're at his parent's Florida home and it's not as big it's like mine but of course a little larger.

('Florida big houses' did it for me)

Right now Alex and I are on his bed and he's doing just what he's supposed to do which is eat me out.

He's been getting on his knees doing exactly what he needs to and honestly, I'm enjoying being in control.

I'm sick of Alex bossing me around. He's like a pushy white man.

Also, it's the mere fact that he didn't let me finish, he took advantage of the fact that I told him to finish first then the rest of the time he teased me. It was worse than before. He actually made me cry. Then I remembered it was his birthday so I sucked it up.

Once the clock hit 12 it was all payback.

He's screwed and he knew that, well he didn't, but now he does.

"Do it again" I tell him and he's just staring up at me, his chin dripping from all my juices.

"Ivy this is the third time, I said I was sorry, I've been saying sorry for almost a week. I didn't mean to make you cry. Please just let me stick it in, just the tip at least" I swear I'm trying so hard not to laugh.

"You're making it seem like I'm torturing you. I still let you shower with me and touch me" That should be enough.

"That is torture, you're naked and you want me to soap your back and your ass and your neck but then you won't let me fuck you, you won't even suck my dick" He's so entitled, he finished then he kept playing with me and he saw how upset I was and he smiled. He smiled and walked away.

"Stop talking and eat my pussy" I tell him and he's just looking up at me still annoyed.

"You're so fucking lucky I'm in love with you Ivy" He grabs my thighs aggressively pulling me close to his face.

The second I feel his mouth around me I hear his mom calling my name.

"When I come back you're finishing what you started," I tell him before standing up and finding my panties and my shorts.

"Yes ma'am" Alex stands up and I peak at the bulge in his pants, poor him.

"Hi" I smile slightly when I get downstairs.

"Hi Ivy, I wanted to say dinner is ready. We're starting with boneless barbecue wings while the melts are still in the oven" She smiles before calling Alex down too.

Derrick is on his computer looking more stressed than usually and Andrew is just eyeballing me.

"Your shorts are on backward" He whispers and I widen my eyes.