N I N E*

I V Y

Alex and Sasha gave me and Kimani probably the best lap dance we'll ever receive.

Now I'm in the car with Alex, wearing a dress and it's maybe two am, he's driving and Sasha and Kimani left before we did for their own reasons.

I'm just leaning against the window looking at him and he's driving looking between me and the road.

"Ivy, I will pull this car over right now" Like that's a threat, but I have a plan.

"Don't pull it over, I can wait" I smile slightly.

He just squints at me.

The night of Alex's birthday, after I gave him a birthday dance he thought it would be funny to never let me finish.

Funny story, I never came and he happily went to sleep knowing that I didn't.

So since it was his birthday I wanted to give him the benefit of doubt but birthday over. Karma is a bitch.

The whole car ride I'm acting normal, humming to the music. Making small talk but the second we arrive at the hotel and get into our room I sit down against the wall watching him throw the key card on the table and look in the mini-fridge.

"Are you hungry?" I ask and he snaps his eyes up at me.

"Kinda, we went to a bar and didn't eat" They did have food. Alex was just too busy being better than everyone to realize.

"I have something you can eat" He knows exactly what I'm insinuating when he immediately smiles.

"Iv, don't start something you can't finish baby" That's very funny coming from him.

"I mean if you don't want to it's fine. I was just offering because I was just so horny, practically dripping through my panties" Yeah I'm exaggerating but Alex isn't the smartest. He thinks with his dick.

He doesn't even say anything he's just coming closer to me and I'm smiling slowly opening my legs.

No panties or nothing.

His eyes slightly widen and he slowly gets on his knees getting closer and closer to me.

I could almost fold.

"I'll let you have it, just apologize" Now he's confused.

"Apologize? For what?" I can see the confusion.

"For leaving me all hot and horny the other night, you remember right?" Alex just groans clearly bothered but not bothered enough.

"I'll make up for it right now, just let me-" He goes to reach for me but I stop him with my heel to his forehead.

(this scene was the first thing I thought of

(this scene was the first thing I thought of.)

"Do you really deserve it?" I ask, I'm feeling bad for having my shoe in his face, that's really nasty but I'm trying to be a bad dominant bitch so I have to do what I have to do.