T W E L E V E

I V Y

I've never felt fear like the fear I felt today.

Losing another person in my life. What the hell would I be able to do?

We're on shore and the paramedics are inspecting Ki but she seems okay. She's just still breathing harshly.

She vomited a couple of times too.

"Sash how are you feeling?" I ask him biting my cheek.

"I thought she was gone Ivy and if I'm being honest with you, I wouldn't be able to make it if I lost her. She's the love of my life. I lost my mom and you guys are the only thing I have" He's crying really hard.

He held it together while trying to save her and once she coughed up all the water and then threw up a couple of hundred times Sasha bursted into tears.

"Sasha, stop crying" I wipe his eyes but he just keeps crying.

"I thought that Ki knew how to swim? How could she drown" He's pacing back and forth. I would be freaking the hell out of I lost Alex too so I don't blame him.

"She didn't drown, she was drowned" Alex speaks up and we look at him.

"I saw Leilani, Layla, and Jessica watching you guys do CPR, they had to be the ones to do it. Kimani knows how to swim she wouldn't drown" He tells me that at perfect timing because I'm seeing the three of them.

I move too fast for Alex so I'm already jogging over to Leilani but here he is grabbing me before I can make it over.

"Don't do something you'll regret" He holds me against his chest while I'm breathing heavily.

I walk back to Sasha and he's still crying so I try to calm my anger and comfort him but now Kimani is coming over.

"Sasha I'm fine. Can you stop crying now" She puts her hands on her hips while he's trying to wipe his eyes.

"No" He sniffles and grabs Kimani pulling her into a hug and burying his head into her stomach.

"Ki, you were drowned purposely by L-" But just then all our phones start ringing.

Unknown: Consider that a warning.

"Did we all get that same text?" Sasha asks.

"What the fuck is this? Pretty Little Liars? Be original" Kimani rolls her eyes texting the number back.

"Girl bye, this is Leilani texting from that damn text-free number. She thought she ate with that but she didn't" I add and Kimani widens her eyes.

"Leilani tried to drown me?" She squints and I nod. She looks almost hurt like it was unexpected.

"She's been a bitch, a terrible person, she's even fought me, but trying to kill me, that's a new low" I'm not sure if she's mad or if she's about to cry.

"I can go even lower" Kimani mumbles before going through her phone.

In five seconds we all get an airdrop from her and it's a video of Leilani and I know exactly which one it is.

I accept it just because I can and I want to laugh again.

"Leilani, are you peeing right now?" Kimanis's drunk voice laughs in the background.

"I couldn't hold it" Leilani groans while literally peeing in her mini skirt in someone's car.

"Leilani get the fuck out, that's nasty" I hear my voice. I was about over her. She's a sloppy drunk.