T W E N T Y T W O*

I V Y

"This hotel is so fucking nice" I walk around the room with Alex but he's just smiling at me.

"What? It's just so big, how could you find something so nice in this shitty town" I finally lay down flat on the bed.

"Because it's my moms" What?

I'm immediately sitting up.

"Huh?"

"It's my mom's hotel" I swear I hate white men, they always own shit.

"How"

"My mom owns this hotel, a couple of years ago she wanted to start her own business because she didn't feel comfortable just living off of my dad and she also felt like it was blood money so she build her own hotel with the money her grandparents left her." I mean shoot you go, girl, cause this hotel is beautiful.

"Wow" I lay back down on the bed and close my eyes but when I open them back Alex is hovering over me.

"So you like it?" He asks right in my face.

"I love it" I lift my head kissing him right on the lips.

"Really? Cause I got the couple's suite and we can fuck all day long in here, your sister's graduation isn't till tomorrow" He kisses down my neck making me laugh.

"Whatever you wanna do fiancé" I play with his hair while he starts going lower with his kisses.

He moves my legs apart, wrapping his arms around my waist so I'm sitting up and we're face to face, my legs nearly wrapping around him as his cock brushes my soft legs.

Our lips meet wordlessly as he pulls me tight against him.

We kiss more, Our tongues finding each other, tangling and touching each other. A prickle runs up my spine as he runs his fingers along my back to my hips, pulling my warm center tightly against his chest.

I rugs at his tank top and pull it over his head. Inhaling as a shiver runs up my leg. I eye his body running my hand down his toned and defined muscles.

He runs his fingers up my sides, lifting my shirt as he goes. When he slips it over my head he's automatically met with my breast, reaching up to give them a tentative squeeze. He starts to you around with my already hard nipple.

"Maybe we can put the suite to good use" I run my hand down to the drawstring of his sweatpants. That's all he owns honestly.

He pulls his hands away from my tits, pulling at the button at the top of my shorts and unzipping them in a single motion. He pulls the shorts all the way down throwing them over to the side.

I'm wearing thing silk panties and already they're damp, probably wet enough for him to notice.

He goes to pull me closer but I stop him.

"Equal right Alex, take your clothes off" He really thought he was gonna get me naked and keep on his pants.

I watch as he takes his sweatpants off revealing his hard boner being stored.

We're both here, exposed, wearing only our underwear. He moves to me, hugging me before lifting me up while I wrap my legs around him.

My warm pussy is directly against his rock-hard cock. I sigh a high-pitched sigh, grinding against his erection, letting my slit rub up and down his length through just two thin layers of clothes.

He pulls me towards him and I don't resist, My body is against his. My nipples pressing into his chest and now we're kissing again

He slides one hand up to caress my breast while the other hand creeps down to my panties. I start to moan as his fingers make wide circles over my underwear, pressing his fingers.