T H I R T Y T H R E E

A L E X

It's been two weeks since everything was found out. I've been training every single day and Ivy's been working. 

I talk to her as much as I can but she sleeps a lot through the day whenever she can.

I've missed her more than I've missed anything in the world. Not including Rocky.

It's the final week and all this waking up at 3 am bullshit is over.

I have been worried about Ivy so I had someone watch her, from afar of course.

She isn't dumb so she picked up on it pretty soon when she kept seeing a white van everywhere.

Maybe I should have been more discreet, I know.

My latest activity was masturbating in the shower to pictures of Ivy mainly because she showed me her new leggings and well.. I'd buy her all the legging in the world if that meant I get to see her ass all the time.

It's hard to talk to the babies while she's sleeping when I'm not physically with her but I still try to through the phone.

I'm just so ready to see her, whyd I even let her send me to camp?

Honestly, it's been feeling off as well. There's always some odd tension with everyone.

Sitting in the bathroom with just a towel around my waist I finally decide to put on some pants and go back into our rooms but it's empty.

I share a room with four guys and none of them are here. They just were.

Sasha, Kaden, and Jacob missing.

I look around more thinking they maybe left for food or something but then I see not only broken glass by the window but muddy footprints from the rain earlier.

I don't panic honestly I think it's the calmest I've been in one of these situations.

Ivy makes me watch criminal minds with her so she can salivate over that loser with the glasses who she's so obsessed with but now here I am feeling like I'm in the show.

I follow the footprints to the door and then I see a whole bunch more from multiple feet so I follow those and well that leads me into the woods and something I least expected.

All three of them sitting together on a log tied up.

"Is this supposed to be some type of joke?" I pause in my tracks and I hear them all start screaming and trying to talk at the same time but tapes covering their mouths.

"It's not very funny yk, it's kinda fucked up" I furrow my brows but when I notice that they aren't joking around and that they look genuinely scared I'm rushing up to them and taking the tape off their mouths.

"Alex you need to run and run fast" Jacob shouts.

"I'm obviously gonna untie you first but what the fuck is happening right now?" I shake my head while pulling off Sasha's tape.

"Alexis broke the window and came in while we were outside getting our gear and when we came in everything went blank" Sasha breathes out. Alexis?

Alexis is in prison.

"What? Lexie couldn't have done this-" I start but I'm cut off by a voice behind me.

"Oh, but she did" It's a familiar voice. A voice that makes my skin crawl.

I V Y

I'm packing to surprise Alexander for the week.

I'm 19 weeks and I underestimated how much I'd miss him.