F I F T E E N

This is a double update, read fourteen first.

Then read sixteen after.

tw: somewhat descriptive torture

I V Y

TWO DAYS LATER

I don't know how long it's been. I haven't eaten. I've just been surrounded by the smell of my blood and wet clothes.

I never thought that I'd say that I've adapted to being stabbed but I have. She cut me multiple times and at first, I couldn't take it but at some point, I gave up.

Yesterday nobody came down though, I've been sitting in the dark in a chair for almost 24 hours.

I hate to admit it but I've given up. I hate that I did because I know Alex wouldn't if wanted me to but there's nothing I could have done about it.

I feel sick almost.

I can hear talking upstairs and from what I can hear it's Layla and Jessica and maybe Leilani.

"Are you being serious Layla? Did Alex actually text you?" Jessica asks.

"Yeah, he said how he was trying to do something for Ivy but she ditched him and blew him off and he's looking to blow off steam" She explains.

Bullshit, I swear this girl is so damn dumb.

"Are you sure this isn't a setup?" Leilani asks.

"Why would this be a setup? Ivy didn't blow him off but she hasn't spoken to him in two days, he thinks she blew her off and he's going to me. Don't be jealous" two days? I've been here for two days and today makes the third day.

"I'm not jealous Layla, trust me, I got my person back. Maybe Jessica is though." Leilani adds. Who's her person?

"I'm not, I told you to have your fun, I'm just waiting for him to come back to his senses" Jessica retorts.

I'm trying to listen better but I can't anymore when I hear incoming footsteps and a door slam.

The lights turn on and it hurts because I have to adjust to it but once I do I see the worst thing I could have ever been met with.

A L E X

"No Sasha you don't get it, she's been gone for four days and I've looked everywhere but I think I know where she might be" I'm rambling through the phone. Sasha and Kimani went to Ivy's hometown just to check around there but I've been here by myself organizing every weapon I've come in contact with.

I honestly feel like a torturer but I don't even care. I think I put it together.

"Then what do you think happened huh?" He's pissed, Ivy is his support system, and he hasn't had anyone to tell him his mom is proud of him or that he's doing better. It means more coming from Ivy.

Ingrid is still missing and I'm not sure if they're together but I hope they are.

"I told you about how Mancini kidnapped her, well my dad said who has something against her. I didn't think about this but now I'm thinking about Layla, Leilani, Jayden, and Jessica, all these people who were involved in that fight all hate her. So I'm going to meet up with Jayden first at the Blue Cock Diner" I have a plan.

"Okay well then, Call me if you find anything out" Sasha adds before hanging up.

When I get to the dinner I already see Jayden sitting down.

"Why'd you tell me to meet you at a place called Blue Cock?" I try my best not to laugh when he says that.

"You've made Ivy's life hell. I know you hate her and I know you know she's missing so I'm giving you a couple of seconds to tell me what you did with her or when you leave three men are going to corner you, put a bag over your head, and stab you till you feel your organs falling out" Jayden just looks at me with wide eyes, probably scared now. Good.