S E V E N

tw; slight slight slighttttt mentions of attempted suicide.

A L E X

That was an eventful brunch.

The food came and Ivy's dad made a comment and she lost it.

I've seen her mad but I've never seen her yelling at her parents.

Even her parents were too stunned to even speak.

She got up and left though, I wouldn't want to stay and sit down after saying something like that.

However, she didn't get to eat so I'm wrapping her food up for her and got a to-go bin.

Once I got to the car she proceeded to explain what happened with Sarah and now I'm the confused one.

"Child pornography Ivy?" What the hell does that have to do with anything?

"I was seventeen turning eighteen and-" She doesn't get it.

"But you were still a Minor which makes it Child Porn, so we have to find this guy and get rid of whatever video he has, but what's in the video?" Don't tell me Ivy had a porn star phase.

"Just my boobs, I don't even think it's that serious, people always flash people for fun, I do it to you" Yeah but not on an 18-year-olds camera.

"So just to clarify, there is no sex tape of you?" I ask and she nods.

"Okay great, so I'll just ask my dad to find the guy, it should be easy he's a college student and goes by Joshua White, he'll find him and find the video and then we'll be fine" I'm happy she told me immediately because now it would turn into something bigger.

"Why were you even flashing the guy" I know she wasn't my girlfriend but I can still be offended.

"He dared me to show him my boobs and I said sure since it was just him and I, I just didn't think he'd even remember we were making a funny video, but I wasn't panicking because of that, I was panicking because that really means that Sarah is working with them and Leilani knows a lot of shit and I know she isn't holding back" God this is why you only have one best friend. Like Sasha.

Just when I go to speak Kimani and Sasha are coming into the car too and that cuts off our conversation.

Sometimes I forget the four of us share everything so ultimately we end up explaining everything to them and now the four of us are all thinking.

"Ivy Leilani was our best friend, you know just as much about her as she knows about you. She's thrown several punches and you've taken them. I don't mean to be petty but payback is a bitch so maybe it's time to pull out the guns or knives or whatever you mafia people say and fight back" That's not a bad idea.

"I didn't want to stoop that low though" Ivy adds.

"Fuck that Iv, She stooped low with lying on Alex, trashing your things, deleting your Iris information, fighting you, and the list goes on" Sasha speaks up.

"Okay yeah, sure but where do we even start?" She asks.

"There's some big party tonight at a bar and it's college student night so I know she's gonna be there, we can just start with embarrassing her, like air dropping to everyone in the room her cute party videos" What cute party videos?

"That works" Ivy nods. I want to know what they're talking about.

"Anyways, how are you feeling Iv?" Sasha asks once I start up the car.

"Honestly kinda good, it felt nice to tell my parents how I felt" I can tell, especially by what she said.

EARLIER