T W E N T Y *

^girl- the internet

A L E X

If freshmen me saw me In a hotel room cuddling with Ivy while watching scooby doo he'd laugh in my face.

There are so many parties going on tonight but honestly, I've outgrown it, I feel so much more content laying down with Ivy and laughing at the TV.

"How much did the ring cost?" She randomly asks and I widen my eyes.

"I got your birthstone and some Diamond's" I change the subject but she squints at me.

"Alex" She starts to sit up and she looks at me with genuine concern.

"$12,000" I mumble and she widens her eyes.

"Why would you ever- Alex I thought you already got me a ring?" I squint.

"I did but I started to hate it so I gave it to you for Christmas and got a whole new one" She deserves it.

"Alex that's not financially smart, you can't keep blowing thousands on jewelry, I don't want you to go broke, I mean I'm gonna go broke eventually because I'm jobless and graduating soon but y-" She's rambling again.

"I don't care, Ivy, for now, I just want to think about you and our wedding and the family that we'll start after and you aren't jobless you're a cheerleader and you're practically famous at this point, with sponsors you'll be living on cash. Second, you won't go broke because what's mine is yours if anything happens everything is going to you" I know it's a bit out there but Ivy deserves the world.

"Imagine having kids, I love you and all but I'm never ever getting pregnant, it looks so painful" She lays her head on my shoulder.

"I want kids though" Now I'm the one sitting up.

"We have Piper" That's true but still.

"Piper is a family dog, especially since my dad won't give him back" I remind her and she just squints at me.

"How about we both graduate first then we can talk about this" She offers and it's the best I can get from her so I'll take it.

It's not like I want to impregnate her right now, I just want to have kids with her. Maybe sooner than later but whenever she's ready.

I'm not rushing it, I don't think I am, am I?

"Can we go to the carnival?" Ivy asks while standing up.

I'm of course a sucker so here I am, jumping up and rushing to the carnival with her.

We got there and Ivy's first choice was the Ferris Wheel.

We're slowly going up looking at the people but this wheel is literally so fucking big.

"They look like little tiny ants" She smiles down at them.

"Yeah, I used to hate this growing up, just cause it felt so big and unnecessary" I honestly didn't even know you could go on it.

"I've never been on one before" She adds awkwardly and I furrow my brows.

"Really?" That's kind of surprising.

"Yeah, but first time for everything" She looks at me, she thinks I don't know her inside and out but I know what she's thinking.

I break our hands' embrace, letting mine slide up onto her bare leg, feeling the softness of her skin.

I let my hand come up to rest above her knee, fingertips brushing past her inner thigh.

I didn't think it would have a strong effect on her but now she's pulling herself up against me, looking up at me expectantly.

I let my fingers tighten as we turn towards each other. My lips drift slightly open as we leaned together, and now we're kissing again.