T H I R T E E N*

I V Y

I have been fighting the urge to go to the bathroom because I know Alex is in there.

We haven't had sex for almost two weeks since his birthday and I don't mind giving in.

The only question is if I give in what the hell do I do next?

I knock on the bathroom door and It's silent so instead, I turn the handle and it's open to Alex just sitting there.

"Are you fucking dumb? You know anyone could have walked in right genius?" I whisper closing the door.

"I know." Alex smiles.

"but I knew you were gonna be the one to walk in, I mean look at the place; everyone is asleep"

"Mkay" I look around feeling slightly awkward. First-class bathrooms are slightly spacious so I can actually stand by the door while Alex is just sitting on the toilet with his sweats.

"Iv" He grabs my hand and I squint at him.

"Why'd you come here?" Is he serious?

"Because you asked me to" I retort.

"I never asked, I just left" Shit.

"You know why" He just wants to hear me say it.

"I need the words to come out of your mouth, you're a big girl use your words Iv" He plays around with the ring on my finger that he gave me.

"Because I had to pee" This is embarrassing, what happened to bossy Ivy? Why am I back under this white man's Shackles?

"I'll say it for you if it's too hard" He stands up and I step back till my back is against the door and Alex is close to me.

Sometimes he can be so overly dominant to the point where it's kinda intimidating. I'm looking around at the sink, at the walls, pretty much anywhere but his eyes.

"Don't get all shy now" He furrows his brows and tilts my head up so I'm looking at him.

"Because I wanted you to fuck me" There, I said it. Now he should be happy enough and comply.

"Do you think you deserve that though?" I'm not an animal, I 100% deserve dick.

"Considering you tried to kill me from anaphylactic, yeah I do deserve to be fucked" I furrow my brows. This is gonna be a power struggle.

"Okay I didn't try to kill you, you just forgot your pen and I forgot you're allergic to shellfish, who is even allergic to shellfish?" Is he serious? I know he's not being for real.

"Shut up you're allergic to daisies" He only shakes his head like he's ready to argue more with me.

"I'm not allergic it just makes me sneeze and it gives me hives" Then this man sticks his tongue out at me. How old are we?

"That's exactly what allergic means you idiot" I flick him in his head.

"Stop talking and kiss me" He grabs my waist and pulls me in for a kiss.

I continue to kiss him, long and hard I gently sucked his bottom lip while watching his eyes close in relaxation as my hand begins to cup his hard cock before slipping my hand inside his sweats and slowly stroking him.

I feel bad for making him wait so long because the second my hand makes contact with his dick he whimpers in my mouth.

He realizes that he just proved to me how weak he really is and because of that he decides to break the kiss and sit me down on the toilet seat.