T H I R T Y O N E*

song: persian rugs by jacquees

I V Y

We're now on Joann White. The past three days we asked my mom and she's suspicious as hell but not because she killed someone.

When we were questioning Derrick, his men haven't been sent to do anything so we asked about my mom and she needed help with getting rid of some old papers which he can prove so they're not suspects on the list.

We spoke to Sofia and she doesn't remember the name that Layla said and we deemed her as not guilty because she's 18 weeks pregnant and she barely likes to get up to pee, she wouldn't travel for murder.

That leaves us with Joann White and Sarah. We have no physical proof of Sarah being alive so we're stuck with Joann.

However, she isn't allowed visitors until Monday and on Monday I'll be 17 weeks.

This means that Saturday and Sunday are reserved for me and Ki, however, we have nothing to do.

All this spare time has me thinking about my mom.

What Alex told me about people on her list ending up dead, it's interesting, my mom never really hated lots of people but she did have a list for people who disgusted her.

There were only two people on that list.

My dad and the woman he cheated with.

She's still alive and my father died of a heart attack so what does Derrick mean?

I'm sitting by the kitchen and thinking but my mind stops thinking when large hands are coving my eyes and mouth.

"Scream and I'll tie you up" The voice mumbles causing my eyes to widen.

My heart immediately races and out of instinct I bite the hand hearing a familiar yelp in response.

"Alex! That's not funny" I turn around seeing him holding his hand.

"I was joking but you bit me" He whines.

It's been five days since I've seen him and man I've missed him.

It takes me a second to actually click that he's here but when I do I'm immediately tackling him to the floor and showering him in kisses.

"I missed you so much" I continue to kiss all over his face leaving lipgloss stains everywhere.

"I missed you more" He sits up and pulls me closer to him.

"How're my three babies?" He asks while examining my stomach.

"Well I'm fine but the other two seem to be pretty miserable. They're giving me more stretch marks and I can't even really see my toes when I look down, I've also been having a weird dream" I groan but Alex just smiles, his eyes watch my lips then my eyes, and back to my lips.

"What? Why are you so amused by my suffering?" I squint when I notice his smile.

"I'm not you're just beautiful Iv" He always looks at me like this, I love it. He looks at me like I'm everything to him. He makes me feel wanted, special and loved. He never goes to bed without saying I love you or goodnight. He's perfect.

"You're not too bad yourself" I joke and he rolls his eyes.

"It's still early do you want to get Bennys?" Is that even a question? I love Bennys and it's me and Alex's place so I immediately nod.

"Great because I already got some takeout" He shows me the bag.

We sit on the beach and eat, my cinnamon donut waffles, and Alex tries whatever my cousin asks him to taste test.