A U T H O R S N O T E**

Readddd this whole chapter for a recap!

I'm so excited for this sequel.

The smut will get smuttier, the drama will get dramaticer, and the stakes are higher.

However let's go over the basics, I'm writing this book purely for fun and I hope it's enjoyable to all. Any racism, homophobia, and sexism in the comments will NOT be tolerated, and do not hate on my characters, they aren't perfect but nobody is.

This book will contain some way more sexual content but also focus on deep topics as well. I will always try to add a trigger warning at the beginning of the chapters for any triggers. I'll also add a * with the chapters that have smut.

If you're reading this you probably have finished bad decisions and congratulations!

If you didn't finish it or read it I recommend doing that first or else you'll be confused.

Before you start reading this part make sure you finished the first book!

Now to remind you what happened previously..

Ivy and Alex got together with her needing to tutor him. They absolutely hated each other but tension rises and they started getting closer and sexual.

Sometimes sex without feelings is possible, in this case it wasn't because Alex fell first but Ivy fell harder.

After Alex and Ivy do something sexual for the first time it's revealed Ivy is all boxed up because her big sister died.

The night Ivy and Alex first have sex, once he gets up to go get air Leilani threatens him with pornography.

Then Alex and Ivy argued because Alex belittled Ivys passion which led into Jayden telling her lies about Alex causing Ivy to avoid Alex at all costs.

Later in we see Ivys heart stopping due to her drugging which was confirmed to be done by Leilani, Layla, Jayden, and Jessica as revenge.

Then Ivy and Alex talk it out and he invited her to his family dinner just to find out his granny and sister Alexis are both racist.

Soon after that we find out someone was pregnant on the team and it's Leilani and Leilani claims it's Alex or Jaydens and Alex goes with it because the night he and Ivy first had sex he believed leilani was threatening him with the night his sister crashed into a car.

Ivy and Leilani argue and Leilani says Samir and Ivy hooked up after he dumped her but really Ivy got taken advantage of and that makes Alex extra upset.

Fast forwards Alex gets drunk, crashes into a pole, and sleeps at Ivys dorm and that's when Ivy reveals her sister Iris died of a crash making Alex start to panic.

Ivy finds out Jayden is the father and Alex tells her what really happened and Ivy slaps Leilani.

Alex tells Ivy that Alexis killed Iris in the car crash and Ivy doesn't get mad but they both agree they're gonna work to put Alexis in jail.

After that Alex hunts Samir down Joe Goldberg style for what he did to Ivy and the other women.

Ivy catches Alex torturing him and then she helps him hide all the evidence.

The police believe it's mafia related which it is and Alex goes to his father and his father already knows it was him.

His father got the case dropped but Alex was pissed because his daddy is a mafia boss who's been trying to initiate Alex and force him to drop his football career and join the mafia 

Alex leaves with a warning and goes back to his normal life then the football playoffs came.

They won because Ivy saved Alexs ass but also Alexs ex Jessica comes into the picture and Alex's father introduces himself to Ivy as well

At the after party a fight breaks out between everyone because the itches though it would be cool to dump Ivys stuff in water bad girls club style and then they swung.

They went to temporary jail and then Alexs father bailed them out and the his father and Ivy started to speak more but Alex warned them both to stay away.

After the fact Ivy doesn't quiet understand why she needs to stay away but she does.

However trying to put Alexis in jail they speak to the man falsely accused and he says if he gets out Alex is going to prison too because he let it happened.

Ivy is a ride or die for that dick so she goes to his father and tells him to make sure Alex doesn't get arrested but he makes he do a favor.

She does it but then alex gets really pissed and then tells her about the mafia thing, she grows into a depression, alex blames himself, he dumps her.

She gets better because Kimani snaps her out her shit and then Alex comes running back feeling like a dumbass but maybe that breakup was needed because they're communication is on 100%

Now they're on their way to daytona and after the cheerleaders preform there's an incident..

Anyways that's the recap of you forgot, if I forgot anything you can add it in the comments.

Chapters coming soon, ILY ALL!!!