T W E N T Y N I N E

read a/n at the end!

I V Y

I cried for a little and Alex just cuddled me but I didn't really remember why I was crying when I was done.

"Are you always gonna cry after sex?" He asks as I start to sit up.

"Maybe" I never know, I don't think I was as hormonal last week but then again that was last week.

"Well if you do can I at least put on some clothes because standing here naked while you cry is kind of awkward" He scratches his neck and I just laugh.

"Oh please I like watching you stand here naked" I smile grabbing his bare ass and he slaps my hands away.

"Ivy" He groans and steps back from me.

"So you can do it but I can't?" Alex is always touching and groping my ass but the second I do he gets all scary.

"It's different when I do it" He crosses his arms.

"Oh please," He looks so sassy just standing there with his arms crossed.

"I'm going to go shower and you're not invited" He turns away from me and walks into the bathroom. His ass has a lot of moles which is something I find interesting.

"You can't not invite me to shower with you, it's my bathroom too" I follow him into the bathroom while he's turning on the water.

"I'm also pregnant with twins so I need to be taken care of" I remind him and he turns smiling at me.

We do end up showering together and having sex again, all in moderation though right?

Now Alex and I are both on the couch with Sasha and Ki watching whatever they were watching.

"So how was the appointment?" Sasha asks me and I just look at Alex.

"I'm having twins" May as well break the news now.

Sasha is clearly excited and so is Kimani so we have a couple of moments of enjoyment until Alex's phone keeps pinging.

He ignores it but I'm nosey so I grab it and read the messages. It's from Kaden.

"Alex it's Kaden's birthday and he wanted you at his party" I speak up after examining the messages. I almost feel bad, I've taken Alex away from all his friends because he spends every second of every day with me.

"I know but we had the appointment and then the news about twins and I just wanted to comfort you if you didn't feel good about it" He's dismissing this whole thing and it's almost weird.

"Alex we can go, I haven't been out and I get along with Sofia and also free food" I shrug and that's all I need to say before Alex is shooting up and pulling me to go get ready with him.

Sasha and Kimani end up coming too and we've been sitting around while Alex talks to his boyfriends.

I tried to dress cute but it's only so much you can do so I just threw on a brown bodycon sundress which is tight around me so it emphasizes my bump.

It's not that hard being around a whole bunch of alcohol because I'm not tempted to drink it. 

"Ivy hey" Sofia finds her way to me and then I see the craziest thing.

"Did they plan this?" I widen my eyes when I see her bump as well. Why is everyone getting pregnant?

"Honestly I think they did, I felt bad at first but when I heard you and Ki were also pregnant I thought okay well, now we've knocked up football wives" She laughs awkwardly.