16. Knock, Knock!

Start bij het begin

He wanted to go and grabbed his collar then jerked him back and forth. It was his secret book that he hid behind the other books on the shelf so that no one could find or read this. Not even Porsche knew about this. He wanted to go and get the book back at once. But he didn't want Porsche to snatch that book out of his hands. Damn you Vegas!

Suddenly he felt an abrupt motion on the bed. Porsche jumped on the other side of the bed. With a loud thud! He was lying next to Khun while watching Khun's face intently. Kinn narrowed his eyes at Porsche then he realized. Porsche looked at the red mark that he left on Khun's handsome face and started laughing hysterically without making any noises.

He looked like a cartoon character, laughing and slapping his leg. Kinn was too embarrassed to look at him. He glanced at Pete who seemed to have the same facial expression as Kinn.

"Gawd, I wanted to do that for a long loooong time..." Porsche was out of his breath after laughing like an idiot. A few minutes later Kinn took him out.. almost pushing him from behind. "Hehehe hey, Kinn did you see my work of art?" He asked while showing almost all of his teeth, when they reached the door.

"Shut up Porsche." Kinn chuckled while watching the comic figure jumping and laughing in front of him. Pete too was smiling at them both. Pete closed the door, and almost five minutes later a light Knock came at the door.

When he opened the door Kinn was standing there while glancing sideways. He then whispered to Pete to hide the book somewhere in the room without anyone knowing, not even Vegas. Pete just nodded without asking any questions. Kinn walked away gracefully but as soon as Pete closed the door he ran like crazy before Porsche came back searching for him.

.

Hearing a rhythmic knock on the door, Pete saw the time 4 a.m. He got up to open the door, why did everybody keep knocking? It's not that the door is locked or something... Pete was blabbering to himself before opening the door.

Porchay and Kim were standing in the hallway. Pete looked at them both were holding trays. Porchay was holding out a tray to him, he could tell without looking - what was in the bowl - just by smelling.

Noodles~~ His eyes were sparkling at the bowl, then he turned to look at sleeping Vegas. He smiled at Porchay widely before taking the tray. Kim peeked through the half-open door at Vegas then raised an eyebrow at him curiously. Pete just nervously smiled at him and looked at the tray he was holding. Milk and cookies?

"That's for him." Porchay pointed at Vegas with his forefinger.

"Thanks!"

"Both of you didn't eat anything at dinner time. So Kim suggested..." Porchay was telling.

"Chay did everything. I just came to help him with this..." Kim said and glanced at the tray in his hands.

"Yeah, but you told me that Brother Pete loves noodles and that Brother Vegas didn't like noodles at all. Because noodles... kill?" Porchay spilled the tea but looked quite confused.

 Pete just smiled showing his dimples. "Come inside." He said. Porchay was about to go in when Kim's voice halted him.

"Nope, we're just leaving." Kim looks quite bored. Well, that's his usual expression.

"Come on Kim. You said you wanted to check on Brother Khun. You even said you wanted to take the IV drip before he woke up. Because after seeing a needle in his hand he would freak out. And you also said that...." Porchay was mumbling nonstop.

"Fine we're going in... Stop repeating what I said." Kim entered while complaining. Porchay was grinning looking happy with what he accomplished, he even winked at Pete sharing a secret look. Pete smiled back and praised him by showing a thumbs up.