Chapter Seventy-eight

Start from the beginning

She sighed"there is a soul in the Damned forest, a soul that is so wanted, the very minute that soul is sucked by a helling , there will be attacks from every angle of the kingdom, and from my calculations, they expect me here, at the palace, or at Osiris or maybe at the Janis...so king Caith will be at Janus, anyone you meet familiar or not kill them."

She stood up as the guards came with her golden garments"...the weakest target in our family so far is Tia's mate, I will suggest..."

The guards carefully put on her golden garments, putting each carefully.

"...you run home and make sure she does not leave your sight for any reason...or her stay here will be cut shorter than age"

When finally every part of her garment was worn on her, she grinned, as the war suit adjusted itself"rather, Mitri should be at Janus, the king should protect the crowns" Caith shook his head, there's no way he is staying back here,  while his mate and younglings go for whatever this cleaning up adventure is.

" I..."

" Enki, this beings are after me, not you, if you come with me, there is a higher chance that this will be my last battle with you, because trust me if a weapon is pointed to your throat in exchange of a minute of weakness, I will not hesitate to sacrifice you..." She said sadly.

Caith smiled in assurance" I understand, but if I get a a feeling, I won't hesitate"

****

Eres got down jumped down from Hades, the horse looked around the chained forest.

This forest holds a memory, a dark one.

Flashback

"I cannot believe how fast time runs, just yesterday, we all were wishing for a female youngling" Ace said ruffling a 17 years old Ria's hair.

Alger laughed"now look at her been a general and all"

"Father you don't say that about Enzo and we are the same age and he looks older"

Ace scoffed"that little demon, we are so use to seeing the demons grow, the most painful was Mitri, he just got up one day and grew up, he did not even like my jokes "

She shook her head as she mounts Hades, and the others mount their own horses"Tia told me you cried on Vik's 20 birthday"

Alger nodded with a smirk" your grandfather gets so emotional, he cannot bear the thought of seeing anyone grow out of his jokes"

"Papa I still like your jokes"

"Of course you will, we are one person pumpkin" Ace said with a smirk.

***

The forest opened , it was eerily quiet, Alger looks around the thick forest, his red eyes darting around every angle.

"...father why do I look so much like papa instead, we have the same skin even eyes?, We only share a smile"

"You two share the same temper, I think you share a lot with your father than you think..."

She grinned" you think?"

" Yes princess, our only difference is when it come to our hobbies" Alger said with a smirk.

" No offense but singing and painting bores me"

Alger rolled his eyes playfully" your mother used to love hearing me sing"

" Pluto, Valera was a Nymph, Nymphs are meant to love boring stuff" Ace said rolling his eyes

" You all have hearts of stone"